Author Topic: Nolte: NY Times Smears NY Post but Can’t Deny Authenticity of Hunter Biden Emails  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 19 Oct 2020

The far-left New York Times published a lengthy hit piece against the New York Post about the Hunter Biden emails.

Bottom line with yours truly… When it comes to the shady gathering of the truth for the public good, I refuse to play by two separate sets of rules. I refuse to live in a world where it’s okay for the New York Times to make Trump’s tax returns public but not okay to make Hunter Biden’s business emails public.

There are two headlines in the New York Times hit piece…

The first is that the Times does not in any way dispute the authenticity of the emails.

In fact, no one has disputed the authenticity of the emails, including Hunter Biden and Joe Biden and the Biden campaign.

In fact, outlets like Fox News have started to confirm the authenticity of the emails, and if the emails do prove to be authentic (and I believe they are authentic), that means that Joe Biden is the equivalent of a mafia godfather who’s been using his family as a front for decades to sell out his country and enrich himself.

The second headline in the New York Times piece is that the New York Times is not angry because the New York Post story is in some way false or untrue… No, the New York Times is angry because the New York Post is reporting the truth.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/10/19/ny-times-smears-ny-post-cant-deny-authenticity-hunter-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why should the NYT care..no one in the MSM is reporting on any of this.

I hope Trump brings it up at the next debate that way millions of people will heart about it for the first time...

This is why you should never vote early in presidential elections!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34