Author Topic: China's Xi Jinping Says Troops Should Be 'Preparing for War'  (Read 811 times)

Online kevindavis007

China's Xi Jinping Says Troops Should Be 'Preparing for War'
« on: October 15, 2020, 11:22:38 am »

Chinese President Xi Jinping told his country’s troops to focus their "minds and energy on preparing for war" while visiting a military base earlier this week, CNN reports.

State news agency Xinhua reports that Xi, while inspecting the People's Liberation Army Navy Marine Corps in Chaozhou, Guangdong Province, on Tuesday, said that "the Marine Corps should focus on preparing for war and combat capabilities, and maintain a high level of readiness."

Xi added that soldiers must be "absolutely loyal, absolutely pure, and absolutely reliable."

Read More: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/xi-jinping-troops-war-taiwan/2020/10/14/id/991914/
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
Re: China's Xi Jinping Says Troops Should Be 'Preparing for War'
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 05:28:32 pm »
No love for Xi here, but isn't preparing for war kind of any army's job? Not to say they should be planning a war tomorrow, but at the very least preparing for one ought to be their daily affairs.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 06:39:01 pm »
Despite the given that war is what armies are about, this rhetoric sounds tactical. 

There is a major war coming.  The USA is failing to recognize the signs in my humble opinion.

I think the time has come to begin turning off the spout to China.  Begin reducing the number of students coming to the USA for education.  End the favored trading status China has.  As long as they are enslaving the Ughyurs in concentration camps, impose a 25% tariff on all product from China. 

Same is true for all American organizations that conduct business there.  Starting with the NBA.  Impose a 25% revenue tax on corporations that put revenue above loyalty to the USA.  I saw Mark Cuban's interview about conducting business in China, and his screw the Ughyurs mindset.  'We can't solve all the problems in the world' attitude.

As long as we have players on ball fields, etc refusing to stand for the national anthem, they can now pay a surcharge for the use of the field equal to 50% of their revenue.  Every stadium, ball field was built by taxpayer dollars, not team owner dollars and certainly not by player dollars, so make these rotten b*st*rds pay.

China has had a free ride for some time, so I can see them resorting to war to recover what they had.  Look at what Japan did when the USA shut off the oil they were supplying Japan.  They attacked us and went to war.  There is a major lesson there!!!!

A war by China on the USA is not far fetched.  How many nationals from China are in the USA?  Hundreds of thousands, and we think they can not hurt the USA in every area of the USA?  You better believe they could do serious damage to this nation.  This virus has already caused serious damage.  If you believe as I do that this virus release was intentional, then war is not far fetched at all.

Question is, how do we end up fighting back?  Do we even have the ability to take on a nation of 1.5 billion?  I'm not sure we do.

Offline ironhorsedriver

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 07:28:18 pm »
I think the Chi-Com economy depends on the US much more than we do them. Starting a war against the US of course would be catastrophic materially and in lives, but; it would destroy the Chinese economy. It pretty much would wipe out our debt to them .

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 07:54:48 pm »
Just providing additional fear for voters here to sway them towards their man bought and paid for Joe Biden.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 09:24:44 pm »
Sea Jumping sez "prepare for war". Hmm............???
Asia produced many Warlords like, Genghis Khan as well as countless Chinese and so what?
Europe has produced the following: Alexander, Pericles, Julius Caesar, Octavian, Constantine, Charlemagne, Fredrick Magnus, Napoleon and Von Moltke; to name but a handful.
The difference is leadership. Yet why? Because Western Culture/Society promoted creativity and innovation from the individual not from the herd.
As a result, Asia has produced neither military leadership nor power, excepting Japan.
And that is because the Japanese awakened to the reality that a larger world existed outside
of Japan, following Commodore Perry's visit to Tokyo in 1854; whereupon they remodeled
and reinvigorated their military on that of Great Britain and the rest is history.
China, an insular culture/society for thousands of years, never made the same connection
and consequently is hardly any threat to the USA.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 04:11:39 am by Absalom »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 09:31:55 pm »
Despite the given that war is what armies are about, this rhetoric sounds tactical. 

There is a major war coming.  The USA is failing to recognize the signs in my humble opinion.

I think the time has come to begin turning off the spout to China.  Begin reducing the number of students coming to the USA for education.  End the favored trading status China has.  As long as they are enslaving the Ughyurs in concentration camps, impose a 25% tariff on all product from China. 

Same is true for all American organizations that conduct business there.  Starting with the NBA.  Impose a 25% revenue tax on corporations that put revenue above loyalty to the USA.  I saw Mark Cuban's interview about conducting business in China, and his screw the Ughyurs mindset.  'We can't solve all the problems in the world' attitude.

As long as we have players on ball fields, etc refusing to stand for the national anthem, they can now pay a surcharge for the use of the field equal to 50% of their revenue.  Every stadium, ball field was built by taxpayer dollars, not team owner dollars and certainly not by player dollars, so make these rotten b*st*rds pay.

China has had a free ride for some time, so I can see them resorting to war to recover what they had.  Look at what Japan did when the USA shut off the oil they were supplying Japan.  They attacked us and went to war.  There is a major lesson there!!!!

A war by China on the USA is not far fetched.  How many nationals from China are in the USA?  Hundreds of thousands, and we think they can not hurt the USA in every area of the USA?  You better believe they could do serious damage to this nation.  This virus has already caused serious damage.  If you believe as I do that this virus release was intentional, then war is not far fetched at all.

Question is, how do we end up fighting back?  Do we even have the ability to take on a nation of 1.5 billion?  I'm not sure we do.

War is definitely not far fetched but the war will be within our own country and entities like China and Russia will be battling for the take over of our country ... more so China -- after all China owns Biden. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 10:06:42 pm »
The reason that China wants Biden & Co. to win is so they WON'T have to "go to war" with the United States.

Instead, they be able to pursue a more "peaceful" infiltration throughout our country...