Author Topic: E-Mails Confirm Hunter Biden Used Joe Biden’s VP Perch To Shake Down Corrupt Foreign Oligarchs For C  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 E-Mails Confirm Hunter Biden Used Joe Biden’s VP Perch To Shake Down Corrupt Foreign Oligarchs For Cash
October 14, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

The New York Post reported Wednesday on the discovery of a string of emails between Hunter Biden, Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden’s son, and international holdings company Burisma board adviser Vadym Pozharskyi discussing Hunter’s foreign dealings and political influence.

The emails were discovered after a water-damaged MacBook Pro laptop with a “Beau Biden Foundation” sticker was turned into a repair shop but was mysteriously “never paid for…or retrieved” despite repeated contact from the owner.

In addition to the incriminating emails, other material extracted from the computer included “a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images” as well as some family photos depicting Joe, Hunter, and children.

While a Delaware federal subpoena shows that the FBI obtained both the computer and the hard drive in December as part of an investigation, the shop owner also says that he made his own copy and delivered it to Robert Costello, Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s former lawyer.

The Post, which obtained the hard drive copy from Giuliani, also reports that former adviser to President Trump Steve Bannon alerted them of the hard drive’s existence in September.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/14/e-mails-confirm-hunter-biden-used-joe-bidens-vp-perch-to-shake-down-corrupt-foreign-oligarchs-for-cash/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Twitter and Facebook both censoring the story, not permitting anyone to post the link to the NY Post story.

Richard @Wildman_AZ
BREAKING: @jack has locked the account of @nypost. This is a new level of censorship.
4:10 PM · Oct 14, 2020
Sen. Hawley livid.
Josh Hawley  @HawleyMO
I have said over and over that #Section230 must be changed to allow American citizens to challenge #BigTech censorship. I have gone to the Senate floor to try to pass legislation to do it. Today I call on my Republican colleagues to join me. Now is the time for action
4:16 PM · Oct 14, 2020·
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 08:43:05 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
By Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge
October 14, 2020 | 5:00am
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf. ...
New York Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org