Author Topic: BREAKING: Biden this morning couldn't remember Mitt Romney's name  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
58m
BREAKING: Biden this morning couldn't remember Mitt Romney's name, referring to him only as "that Mormon" and a "senator" and "governor"
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING: Biden this morning couldn't remember Mitt Romney's name
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 04:50:24 pm »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
3m
BREAKING: In an astonishing claim, Biden on tarmac this morning told reporters Americans might lose their health care next month -- "This is about whether or not in less than one month Americans are gonna lose their health insurance"
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 04:57:40 pm »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
3m
BREAKING: In an astonishing claim, Biden on tarmac this morning told reporters Americans might lose their health care next month -- "This is about whether or not in less than one month Americans are gonna lose their health insurance"

And 50,000,000 will believe him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 04:59:09 pm »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
58m
BREAKING: Biden this morning couldn't remember Mitt Romney's name, referring to him only as "that Mormon" and a "senator" and "governor"

A "you people" moment from the gaffe-meister.  Of course, this will get zip coverage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 05:01:47 pm »
Jewish Deplorable
Flag of United States
@TrumpJew
Biden forgets Romney’s name

“I got in trouble when we were running against that senator who was a Mormon, the governor”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 05:02:10 pm »
Steve Deace
@SteveDeaceShow
·
3m
Biden's mental state is so diminished he can't even remember the name of one of his prominent supporters.
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 05:32:59 pm »
Joe looked pretty worn appearing before a dozen supporters in Erie, Pa yesterday:

But ... like it or not... the guy looks to be on track to win next month.

I'm no happier about this than you are.
But... once again, Fishrrman's credo:
"Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be."

I will enjoy being proven wrong November 4th.
But... that's how I see it.

Addendum:
Here's the "crowd":
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 05:37:35 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 05:51:40 pm »
I suppose the only good thing about Biden winning is they will keep him hidden for the next four years.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 06:03:17 pm »
I suppose the only good thing about Biden winning is they will keep him hidden for the next four years.

The only thing good about Biden winning is the four years of comedy gold he'll provide.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 06:47:23 pm »
No question, it will be a field day for the comedians.  But he will not win.  For all the obvious reasons, Biden will not win, and the Dems will not win.  I say the Republicans take a clean sweep.

You cannot trust the media or polls.  Even Pew is funded by George Soros.  No mystery why they say what they say.

We are witnessing a repeat of 2016 in many ways.  The Dems in 2016 and 2020 have put up candidates that are not fit health wise to be POTUS.  How many times did Hillary collapse and need to be carried off?  How many times did Biden fail to utter a simple sentence?  Perhaps it would be better to ask how often he actually completed a sentence?  And on top of everything, Biden is a deviant with his sniffing and touching women and children.  Eww!!  A real creep! 

George Bush,41, did not get re-elected because he famously said no new taxes, and then increased taxes.  Here we have Biden promising a HUGE tax increase.  I cannot believe for the life of me people voting for this numbnut.  And on top of that, if he is elected, they will try to implement the Green New Deal.  There is no more destructive policy imagined by a politician, and the entire Dem Party embraced this nonsense when AOC published it.  It ends fossil fuels.  That means no more internal combustion engines, only electric.  No more jets, no more trains.  No more cows because they fart too much.  It will require 4 million buildings to be refitted at a very high cost.  And you think business will remain in the USA.  Corporations will flee the USA like they are on steroids.  It is called the total destruction of this nation.  We could not pick a worse path than this.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 08:29:26 pm »
From his Toledo, Ohio, appearance, some of Joe's comments tweeted by Breitbart:
"Look—I view this campaign——as I've said before & I'll say it again between Scranton & Park Ave. Between Toledo & Park Avenue. Alls Trump can see is from Park Avenue is Wall Street. That's why his only metric for American prosperity——that he values—is the Dow Jones & the index."

"You & I measure people by the strength of their character. Their honesty, their ruh—their courage. Their courage. My mom used to say the greatest gift of all——the greatest virtue is courage. You're redeemed by your courage. That's what she'd say, and redeemed by your loyalty. "

"I tell you what. I uh—my dad was a modelbile man. I got through uh—school & we got through a—being abudlead after we lost a job up in—Scranton PA, yidad move down to Delaware. Because uh, bycause it's Ellen General Motors products—& so uh, I've known & MY STATE. Used to have..."

"Dr. Fauci, the most respected—doc on this issue in the whirl, in the country. He—he told the president, you know the president's announcement——of his pick for the Supreme Ct in the Rose Garden. As a, he referred to that as—a super spreader. All those people caught, that got..."

"It was a knowing lie, like we're being told about everything about this COVID consequences. As a consequence—to his months of overwhelming lying, misleadingandirresponsibleactiononthepartofDonaldTrump—how many empty chairs—were around your breakfast table this morning?"

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1315727172288548865 (videos at link)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2020, 08:49:19 pm »
Monday, October 12, 2020
Biden now looks like Skeletor

By the power of Greyskull...  Well, actually by the power of Sarah Hall at Red State Nation who spotted a picture of Biden in Erie, Pennsylvania, and realized he has morphed into Skeletor. ...

...  After Biden's appearance in Erie on Saturday, no man in his 30s can possibly vote for Skeletor.

But very few people showed up for his event. The Associated Press spun the lack of an audience as "a masked, socially distanced crowd at a training facility for plumbers and other tradespeople." ...
Don Surber

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2020, 12:18:23 am »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
 Â· 6h
Racists and bigots always identify people by color or religion. Biden can’t remember Mitt Romney’s name, so to Joe he’s now just “the Mormon.” There goes that vote...
Support the USO

Online rustynail

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2020, 12:46:06 am »
Be nice to forget that Mormon.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2020, 12:48:10 pm »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 03:49:54 am »
What a hoot.  Now everyone here realizes Biden has low brain function, and so this will happen.  For the rest of us, it is a brain fart when it happens once in a log while, but Biden does this every speech.