Author Topic: Graham holds 6-point lead in Senate race: poll  (Read 161 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham holds 6-point lead in Senate race: poll
« on: October 13, 2020, 05:04:55 pm »
By Zack Budryk - 10/13/20 12:41 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) leads Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison by 6 points, according to a Morning Consult poll released Tuesday.

Graham leads Harrison 48 percent to 42 percent in the poll, the first in several weeks not to show the race as a dead heat. The survey was conducted this month.

The South Carolina Republican has been a top target for Democrats, galvanized by his staunch support of President Trump and his status as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, a perch from which he vocally supported Trump's second Supreme Court pick, Brett Kavanaugh, amid a bitter confirmation fight.

Graham is in the spotlight again as the Judiciary Committee holds confirmation hearings for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, Trump's nominee to fill the seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and his lead in the poll suggests the fight over the Supreme Court seat may be mobilizing some GOP voters.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/520782-morning-consult-poll-gives-graham-lead-in-sc-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Graham holds 6-point lead in Senate race: poll
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 05:13:24 pm »
$57M just doesn't buy you what it used to.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 12:28:05 am »
Looks like Graham will hold on this time.
The Barrett confirmation hearings will put him over the top, if he brings them to a successful conclusion and secures the vote to the floor.

Although the victory may not be that sweet, if the Pubbies lose the Senate -- which is at best a toss-up at this point.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 03:52:53 am »
By Zack Budryk - 10/13/20 12:41 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) leads Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison by 6 points, according to a Morning Consult poll released Tuesday.

Graham leads Harrison 48 percent to 42 percent in the poll, the first in several weeks not to show the race as a dead heat. The survey was conducted this month.

The South Carolina Republican has been a top target for Democrats, galvanized by his staunch support of President Trump and his status as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, a perch from which he vocally supported Trump's second Supreme Court pick, Brett Kavanaugh, amid a bitter confirmation fight.

Graham is in the spotlight again as the Judiciary Committee holds confirmation hearings for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, Trump's nominee to fill the seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and his lead in the poll suggests the fight over the Supreme Court seat may be mobilizing some GOP voters.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/520782-morning-consult-poll-gives-graham-lead-in-sc-race

@mystery-ak

I really do wish I could bring myself to trust Lady Lindsey,but I just can't.

Damn shame,too. He is clearly one of the brightest creatures in the Senate,and if you piss him off,he is NOT afraid to fight. Which is more than you can say for most alleged Republicans.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!