Author Topic: BREAKING: New Photographic Evidence Shows BLM Martyr Breonna Taylor was…  (Read 92 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: New Photographic Evidence Shows BLM Martyr Breonna Taylor was…

(Big League Politics) – Deceased black woman Breonna Taylor, the alleged victim of a police shooting, has been shown in new photographic evidence to be a drug-dealing, gun-brandishing thug.

In one particularly revealing photo, Taylor can be seen with her boyfriend Kenneth Walker holding guns in a particularly menacing fashion. The caption at the top reads, “How he coming behind me” with a devil emoji, indicating that they were ready to go out in a blaze of glory at a moment’s notice, with the caption at the bottom reads, “Partners in Crime.” The BLM terror movement made up a bunch of lies about the situation in order to activate the savages to rape and pillage on behalf of their latest felon martyr.

https://thepatriotwatchdog.com/breaking-new-photographic-evidence-shows-blm-martyr-breonna-taylor-was/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just another bombshell that totally de-legitmizes the BLM farce. 

Of course, this is probably the last we will see or hear about it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.