Author Topic: Democrats don’t dare say why they oppose Judge Barrett, so they lie instead By Post Editorial Boar  (Read 69 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats don’t dare say why they oppose Judge Barrett, so they lie instead

By Post Editorial Board

October 12, 2020 | 8:06pm

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee devoted their opening statements on the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to repeating a shameless lie. Why can’t they share their real reasons for opposing her?

The Democrats, one after another, claimed that confirming Barrett would result in ObamaCare being overturned when the court takes it up Nov. 10, with Americans dying as a result.

It’s plainly false: Several conservative justices clearly don’t buy the arguments made for striking down the law in this case. And Barrett, based on her overall philosophy, is likely to agree with them.

Plus, Republicans are universally in favor of keeping protections for those with pre-existing conditions and have vowed to put it into law if ObamaCare does get overturned.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/10/12/democrats-dont-dare-say-why-they-oppose-judge-barrett-so-they-lie-instead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
ALL democrats know how to do is LIE and spend other peoples money!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien