Author Topic: Trump: Pelosi Isn’t Discussing The 25th Amendment To Remove Me. She’s Discussing It To Remove A Pres  (Read 123 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: Pelosi Isn’t Discussing The 25th Amendment To Remove Me. She’s Discussing It To Remove A President Biden.
By  Emily Zanotti
•
Oct 12, 2020   DailyWire.com
•
WASHINGTON, DC - OCTOBER 10: U.S. President Donald Trump addresses a rally in support of law and order on the South Lawn of the White House on October 10, 2020 in Washington, DC. PresidentTrump invited over two thousand guests to hear him speak just a week after he was hospitalized for COVID-19. (Photo by
Samuel Corum/Getty Images

President Donald Trump noted late last week that he believes Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) decision to convene a committee to discuss the 25th amendment is not about replacing him as president, but rather replacing Joe Biden with his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), if Biden wins the November presidential election.

Tweeting Friday, Trump noted that Pelosi said her target wasn’t the president — and that he believes she’s telling the truth.

“Crazy Nancy Pelosi is looking at the 25th Amendment in order to replace Joe Biden with Kamala Harris,” Trump said. “The Dems want that to happen fast because Sleepy Joe is out of it!!!”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-pelosi-isnt-discussing-the-25th-amendment-to-remove-me-shes-discussing-it-to-remove-a-president-biden?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=101320-news&utm_campaign=position1