Author Topic: Poll: The Shy Trump Vote Is Bigger This Year...And Who Falls Into This Category Should Terrify Democ  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: The Shy Trump Vote Is Bigger This Year...And Who Falls Into This Category Should Terrify Democrats

Matt Vespa

Posted: Oct 10, 2020 3:00 AM

I’ll say it again, folks. The polling is screwed. It’s skewed. It’s a mess. Either we’re right to be highly skeptical and Trump wins an Electoral College landslide, or the pollsters are right and we’re heading for Armageddon come Election Day. Still, the oversampling of Democrats, college-educated voters, and suburban Republicans hostile to Trump should bring a ton of scrutiny. The reluctance for some of these clown firms to switch to likely voter samples is also suspect. We’re not going to have a 2008 or 2012 electorate. For starters, a new Hill-Harris poll noted that young Americans are not excited about this election at all. They’re not planning on voting. Gallup reportedly said that youth interest in voting this cycle hit its lowest levels since 2000. That’s in keeping with the results from Democracy Institute’s Patrick Basham, whose polling data, which has been mentioned in The Washington Times and Forbes, suggests there will be 1 million fewer young people voting this cycle.

more w/very interesting data
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/10/10/the-shy-trump-vote-is-bigger-this-year-and-who-they-are-should-shake-democrats-n2577613
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

young Americans are not excited about this election at all. They’re not planning on voting.

I hadn't thought about this, but it makes sense. Why would young voters that overwhelmingly vote Rat be excited about a 77 yr old guy who hides in his basement.

Also, I can't imagine Trump has lost any of his supporters from 2016 and has picked up support from people like me who didn't vote for him the first time.

Finally, anyone still on the fence, so to speak, or who just loves the USA has to be terrified about the Rats packing the SCOTUS.

Trump should win big.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
My advice to young voters is to drink heavily. 

Better listen to me. I'm pre-med.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My advice to young voters is to drink heavily. 

Better listen to me. I'm pre-med.

I thought you were pre-law?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
For starters, a new Hill-Harris poll noted that young Americans are not excited about this election at all.
They’re not planning on voting.
Gallup reportedly said that youth interest in voting this cycle hit its lowest levels since 2000.
That’s in keeping with the results from Democracy Institute’s Patrick Basham,
whose polling data, which has been mentioned in The Washington Times and Forbes,
suggests there will be 1 million fewer young people voting this cycle.

The Democrats plan to compensate for this with millions of ballots mailed in from dead voters.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

young Americans are not excited about this election at all. They’re not planning on voting.

I hadn't thought about this, but it makes sense. Why would young voters that overwhelmingly vote Rat be excited about a 77 yr old guy who hides in his basement.

Also, I can't imagine Trump has lost any of his supporters from 2016 and has picked up support from people like me who didn't vote for him the first time.

Finally, anyone still on the fence, so to speak, or who just loves the USA has to be terrified about the Rats packing the SCOTUS.

Trump should win big.
San Francisco is considering that 16 years old should vote.

Offer any kid that age candy and they will vote for whoever you want.  That's their mentality.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The thing is there is a sizeable number of young voters who support Trump and WILL vote.

These are the kids of 'Gen X', who grew up in the 80's during the Reagan presidency, and are very similar in mindset as their parents here in the non-bicoastal areas.

That alone should scare the crap out of the Dems.
The Republic is lost.