Author Topic: YAMAY Smart Watch 2020 Ver.  (Read 765 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
YAMAY Smart Watch 2020 Ver.
« on: October 12, 2020, 04:54:52 pm »
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0855JDXGD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Watches for Men Women Fitness Tracker Blood Pressure Monitor Blood Oxygen Meter Heart Rate Monitor IP68 Waterproof, Smartwatch Compatible with iPhone Samsung Android Phones.

4 out of 5 stars with 3,845 ratings

Ok,to start with,I was steamed BEFORE I got this watch. I bought it on Amazon one day for $66.95,and the very next day when I went back to check to see if it had been shipped yet,I discovered they had dropped the price to $36.95.

And,of course,it was too late by then to stop the sale.

I see it is now up to $45.99.

Not that any of that really matters. I would consider it to be a bargain at 100 bucks.

I was reluctant at first to be able to use the watch AS a watch because I just don't like the idea of paring my cell phone with anydamnthing. So,I spent the last couple of months just wearing and using it as a health aid  to do stuff like checking my blood oxygen saturation rate,heart rate,and blood pressure.

Finally decided to get reckless and pair it with my cell phone,and now it's also a great watch.

I see plenty of similar watches for sale that are cheaper,but MY tendency is to try to buy stuff I am not familiar with according to which one has the most positive reviews.

You can follow the link at the top of the page to read about the watch,as well as the reviews yourself,and see what other people think of it.

As for me,I recommend it as a very handy tool for anyone who might have health and age issues.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: YAMAY Smart Watch 2020 Ver.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 04:55:41 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 05:23:31 pm »
Does it seem to be accurate?  Do you have to buy apps for it?

Been looking at these, and noticed that the new Apple one does ECG's.  Of course it is several hundred dollars more too. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 05:28:10 pm »
Does it seem to be accurate?  Do you have to buy apps for it?

Been looking at these, and noticed that the new Apple one does ECG's.  Of course it is several hundred dollars more too.

@catfish1957

The APP is named Very Fit Pro,and you download it to your cell phone for free. Your cell phone then "marries" to the app to set and keep your time accurate.

As for the accuracy of the medical test results,I have no reason to think it isn't,after reading a bunch of the reviews. I won't be able to tell you for sure until the next time I visit my doc. I am assuming the watch is as accurate as any other digital watch because they are all basically the same thing.

I can tell you that I get consistent readings. At rest,they are all pretty close to,or exactly what they were the last time I checked them,and after doing something strenuous,the reported values change.

Truth to tell,it's worth 50 bucks as a watch.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 05:32:48 pm by sneakypete »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 05:56:06 pm »
Thanks, @sneakypete>

I am going to investigate.

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 08:17:20 pm »
This is the Pulse Oximeter that I have. I purchased it back in 2014. $18.95. It works well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TJH3LI/

The new Apple Watch has a pulse-ox feature. But people are finding that it doesn't work as well as one that goes on the end of your finger. I have an Apple Watch, and it's a great accompanying device for my iPhone. But I won't be buying the new one just to get the pulse-ox feature. If I had COPD, I might though.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 08:20:30 pm »
@BassWrangler  @jmyrlefuller  @verga  @mrpotatohead  @Smokin Joe  @GrouchoTex

PING,YALL!
Thank you @sneakypete .  I read on another thread that you doing much better health wise.  May God continue to bless you buddy!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 09:32:53 pm »
This is the Pulse Oximeter that I have. I purchased it back in 2014. $18.95. It works well.

The new Apple Watch has a pulse-ox feature. But people are finding that it doesn't work as well as one that goes on the end of your finger. I have an Apple Watch, and it's a great accompanying device for my iPhone. But I won't be buying the new one just to get the pulse-ox feature. If I had COPD, I might though.
Funny, but the end of my finger has a blood ox feature. If I'm not getting enough, it starts turning blue right under the fingernail.... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2020, 01:37:43 am »

@BassWrangler

The blood-oxygen monitor on my 46 buck watch seems to work just  fine. Everytime I check it,it shows me getting between 96 and 98 percent oxygen,which are the same numbers my doc gives me.

Looks like all that chemo took the water out of my lungs. Quiet as a church mouse now,and before you could hear my lungs rattle across the room.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2020, 01:47:39 am »
@BassWrangler @Smokin Joe  @mrpotatohead @catfish1957

UPDATE!

I forgot to mention this watch has a  rechargeable battery,and the cord you get with it has a male USB connection to plug into your computer to charge the battery.

The other end of this cord has magnetic connections that mate to metallic fittings on the back of the watch.

It is reported by everyone to go a week without needing charging. Mine seems to be doing much better than that.