Author Topic: Joe Biden Hits Donald Trump for ‘Shutting Down’ Country over Coronavirus  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Hits Donald Trump for ‘Shutting Down’ Country over Coronavirus

Kyle Olson 11 Oct 2020

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden slammed President Donald Trump on Saturday for shutting down the economy, a move he himself said he would make if “scientists” recommended it.

Speaking to a reporter in Erie, Pennsylvania, Biden was asked if he would support a “nation-wide shutdown,” and he replied, “No, look, he’s the guy that shut it down,” referring to Trump.

“Let’s get this straight, he shut it down,” Biden said with disdain.

That is a reversal from August, when Biden told ABC News he would shut down the economy.

World News Tonight
@ABCWorldNews
“I would shut it down. I would listen to the scientists.”

Joe Biden tells @DavidMuir in an exclusive interview that as president, he would shut the country down to stop the spread of COVID-19 if the move was recommended by scientists. https://abcn.ws/31iFYHT

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/10/11/joe-biden-hits-trump-shutting-down-country-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Flip Flop Joe
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline skeeter

Right in line with WHO's recent statement concerning the danger of lockdowns. If there were any lingering doubt that the lockdowns were a rat political ploy.

Of course its bullsh*t - if I recall the only time the president was down with lockdowns it was for two weeks to 'flatten the curve'.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 01:39:37 pm by skeeter »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That is the wonderful thing about Pedo Joe's Onset of Alzheimer's.  He meets new people every day he doesn't remember meeting and says things he can't remember saying even when he didn't say them before.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew Clark
🎃
@AndrewHClark
·
1m
Seriously?

Biden was the one who wanted everything shut down and then refused to endorse *any* state reopening.

Now he's attacking Trump for it?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Andrew Clark
🎃
@AndrewHClark
·
1m
Seriously?

Biden was the one who wanted everything shut down and then refused to endorse *any* state reopening.

Now he's attacking Trump for it?

Biden is as authentic as the Piltdown Man. And damn near as old.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden doesn't remember or know what he says from one day to the next.
He will change his mind on this a dozen times before the election.
Like almost all Democrats, I doubt he actually has ANY sincere authentic real opinions on anything.
He is a political whore. He will say and do anything based on the moment and the audience.
The only thing Biden actually cares about is Power, the White House, and TDS Trump hate.
He has no thoughts or opinions beyond that. Too far gone at this point.
That's why the Democrat Machine wants him so badly. He is a zombie, an empty vessel.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.