Author Topic: Joe Biden: “I’m Going to Accept the Outcome of the Election Without Any Questions”  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: “I’m Going to Accept the Outcome of the Election Without Any Questions” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published October 10, 2020 at 9:29pm

Joe Biden on Saturday evening told reporters he was going to accept the outcome of the 2020 election “without any questions.”

Earlier on Saturday Biden told supporters at a stop in Erie, Pennsylvania, “The only way we lose this is by the chicanery going on with regard to polling places.”

Biden later clarified his comments when approached by reporters.

“I understand one of the comments I made was taken a little out of context. I’m going to accept the outcome of this election period,” Biden said referring to his “chicanery” line.

“What I was referencing is the attempts that are made to try to influence and scare people from voting,” he said. “I’m going to accept the outcome of the election without any questions.”

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/joe-biden-going-accept-outcome-election-without-questions-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His lips were moving, providing the proof he's lying.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Sloe Joe is a lying dog-faced pony solider!!!  :rolling:   Who believes anything that comes out of his lying lips? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Like AlGore did in 2000?

Like Kerry did in 2004?

Like Hillary did/does in 2016-present?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Between the flip flops, ducks, and lies, Pedo-Joe has said nothing of substance during the entire campaign.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Between the flip flops, ducks, and lies, Pedo-Joe has said nothing of substance during the entire campaign.

I'm having a hard time recalling him saying anything of substance during his political career; lies yes, but other than than, nodda.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

A record unblemished by the utterance in the article.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

Joe Biden on Saturday evening told reporters he was going to accept the outcome of the 2020 election “without any questions.”

All this guy does is lie, why believe him now.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home