Author Topic: Sen. Graham's Unhinged Challenger Hints That Judge Barrett Could Bring Back Racial Segregation  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Graham's Unhinged Challenger Hints That Judge Barrett Could Bring Back Racial Segregation

Reagan McCarthy

Posted: Oct 09, 2020 12:15 PM

South Carolina Democrat and Senate candidate Jaime Harrison, who is challenging incumbent GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, weighed in on the confirmation battle for Judge Amy Coney Barrett and the idea of “court packing.”

Harrison initially said that he opposed the radical left’s idea of expanding the size of the Supreme Court. He clarified that he would be open to it if a justice said that Plessy v. Ferguson should be established law again, throwing a not-so-subtle dig at Judge Barrett:

Nathan Brand
@NathanBrandWA
WHAT?!

Democrat Jaime Harrison suggesting Judge Amy Coney Barrett and Republicans could bring back slavery?!

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2020/10/09/sc-senate-dem-on-acb-n2577774
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gee wiz Wally I think he is confusing which party embraces those idea's today.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Harrison is clearly not well informed.  No one within the ranks of white people are looking to segregate blacks or people of color from the rest of us.  BUT, the UGLY TRUTH is that blacks are doing just that.  In a neighboring state, Georgia, a group of blacks have bought a small land mass to create a black only society.  And this kind of thing has been expressed by many blacks in America, claiming they want nothing to do with the white population.

I am so sick of hearing about race.  The morons pushing this agenda have pushed blacks back 50-80 years.  You call people racist often enough, guess what happens? 

After decades of Affirmative Action and mandated promotions on the basis of color and gender, Americans have long tired of this nonsense.  I once had an over 40 year old female black supervisor working for me, and I was ORDERED by HR to promote her when I wanted to terminate her for nonperformance.  They told me, 'we are short on the number of black women as managers, you have to promote her.  She is a triple minority and NEVER in this universe would we allow you to terminate her employment.'  I promoted her, someone I thought was worse than mediocre in her performance. 

The moment someone starts talking race with me, they lose my vote, or my attention.  This is a land of opportunity, where anyone can rise up and seek success and obtain it.  Crying racism is nothing more than a coward's excuse for their own failure in life.

My step daughter is a case in point.  She is bi-racial, never spoke a single word of English before age 11, and she is in her first year of medical school here in the USA.  She worked hard every step of the way.  VERY HARD.  And she is on the path of fulfilling her dream of being a physician.  And to top it off, she had a learning disability that she NEVER let stop her on the road to success.  I am very proud of her.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 05:26:54 am by jafo2010 »