Author Topic: WATCH: Airline passenger ejected from plane for wearing ‘Black Voices for Trump’ hat  (Read 388 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Airline passenger ejected from plane for wearing ‘Black Voices for Trump’ hat
By Geller Report Staff - on October 14, 2020
How the Left Destroys the Nation

Nuts. What happened on the aircraft should terrify every rational American. It’s an example (along with oversampling of Democrats) for the inaccuracies in the polls that have Biden way ahead. How many people are afraid to admit that they support President Trump in a poll? You can bet that the number is significant. Since Trump supporters are being publicly humiliated, ostracized, assaulted, and killed, who can blame anyone for refusing to disclose their support for Trump. Freedom loving Americans better come out for President Trump and the Republicans on November 3rd in a huge 

Trump Jr.: ‘WTF’ Southwest Airlines passenger removed for pulling mask down to eat peanuts. Oh, he was also wearing ‘Black Voices For Trump’ hat

By Sara Carter, October 14, 2020

https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/watch-airline-passenger-ejected-from-plane-for-wearing-black-voices-for-trump-hat.html/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
What does anyone expect from a union worker.  My sister is a radical flight attendant, she would have had this guy carried off in handcuffs she is so radical.  Flight attendants are invested with a huge amount of power, so don't ever get on their wrong side.  They can pretty much do whatever they want.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My guess is this fellow is now on the "No Fly List."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Don't tell me, we aren't in a communist country!  Auto correct, makes communist in caps....but not TRUMP.  ANYTHING TO DO WITH COMMUNISM....is promoted in caps.  Joe Biden. Write his name in lower case.

Offline LegalAmerican

No more "bail out" for SW airlines.  Have people become this stupid?  This power hungry and most are CONTROL FREAKS.  KARENS.