Author Topic: Biden-Harris hay bale display set on fire in Massachusetts  (Read 718 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden-Harris hay bale display set on fire in Massachusetts
« on: October 10, 2020, 06:31:06 pm »
Biden-Harris hay bale display set on fire in Massachusetts
By Morgan Gstalter - 10/10/20 01:36 PM EDT

A hay bale display constructed on a Massachusetts farm in support of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), was set on fire Friday night.

Kate Pike, a manager at the Holiday Brook Farm in Dalton, Mass., told WAMC Northeast Public Radio that the display honoring the Democratic candidates was constructed just one day before along Route 9.

“You know, we expected it to be vandalized leading up to the election, you know, and we had plenty of paint to paint over it to fix it,” Pike said. “And I was driving home last night and saw that it looked like there was coffee spilled on it or something, so I pulled back around and kinda figured, ‘OK, I’ll be fixing that in the morning.’ Like, it didn’t even last 24 hours. And then, basically, before I made the ten minute drive home it was up in flames.”

The Dalton Fire Department was called to the farm shortly after 6:30 p.m., according to local outlet MassLive. Workers headed to the display to keep the flames from growing, but no one was injured, according to Pike.

She told the outlet that the farm has yet to decide if it will create a new display.

“Our sign was loud and the message that followed was louder,” she said.

Dicken Crane, the owner of the farm, posted an image of the destruction on Facebook.

I didn’t take long .... It’s actually hard to believe anyone who says they love this country would do this

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/520478-biden-harris-hay-bale-display-set-on-fire-in-massachusetts
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden-Harris hay bale display set on fire in Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 06:41:25 pm »

I didn’t take long .... It’s actually hard to believe anyone who says they love this country would do this

Meh thinks Mr Crane should ask the same of every dimocratic politican who sat by silently on their hands as BLM / Antifa did billions of $ of burning of large U.S cities this summer. 

Say vs. his silly couple thousand dollars of hay and $3 of paint.

Furthermore....  did this dude do a Smollete tactic here?  I know it is a limited angle photo, but where are the cattle?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 04:07:04 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 06:45:40 pm »
I certainly would never condone or do such a thing... but I would stop by and roast a few marshmallows.   Just say'n
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 07:01:37 pm »
Furthermore....  did this dude do a Smollete tactic here?
That should be the first question whenever a Dem claims victimhood.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 07:31:15 pm »
That should be the first question whenever a Dem claims victimhood.
As someone who grows hay for a living, the first question should be whether it was spontaneous combustion due to being baled prior to being properly dried.

It happens.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 08:19:28 pm »
As someone who grows hay for a living, the first question should be whether it was spontaneous combustion due to being baled prior to being properly dried.

It happens.

You are exactly right.  For the same reasons mulch piles sometimes auto-combust.

And I still have to call bs.  My guess is that desperate dims are trying to gin up some enthusiasm for campaign with the rah rah factor of a sloth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 10:50:43 pm »
You are exactly right.  For the same reasons mulch piles sometimes auto-combust.

And I still have to call bs.  My guess is that desperate dims are trying to gin up some enthusiasm for campaign with the rah rah factor of a sloth.
I'll add that which of these might have more sympathy. a few hale bales being burnt or a 77 year old getting assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat?

My daughter graced me with a pile of these masks awhile ago which I wear when I have to wear a mask.  I always carry a couple of extras as people invariably come up to me and ask me where I got them, so I give them one from my pocket, protectively wrapped, of course.

Am waiting for someone to display anger toward me but have not witnessed that, perhaps it is because the part of Texas I live in (Gohmert country).

I carry as a precaution, though, as I don't want to but if threatened, I will light them up like a hay bale.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 01:36:46 am »
False flag.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 03:35:04 pm »
False flag.

Probably.  There have been so many hoaxes claiming "Bully Trumpers" that it's a reasonable conclusion, until proven otherwise.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 03:38:01 pm »
I missed The Hill report on the Patriot Prayer guy who was shot and killed in Denver yesterday. Good thing they're on top of this breaking story though.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2020, 03:49:08 pm »
I missed The Hill report on the Patriot Prayer guy who was shot and killed in Denver yesterday. Good thing they're on top of this breaking story though.

Yeah, that turned out to be a "bodyguard" for a "news producer" that did it.  Video shows it was a cold-blooded murder.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 03:54:57 pm »
Yeah, that turned out to be a "bodyguard" for a "news producer" that did it.  Video shows it was a cold-blooded murder.

Of course it was, a cold blooded political murder. But what really gets The Hill wee weed up are flaming Harris Biden campaign signs.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 03:59:55 pm by skeeter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 04:06:54 pm »
Of course it was, a cold blooded political murder. But what really gets The Hill wee weed up are flaming Harris Biden campaign signs.

They are desperate to find Trump supporters who are as violent as the Biteme supporters. 

« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 04:07:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2020, 04:09:20 pm »
Karma’s a bitch.

Biden/Harris provided moral support to rioters—aided looter, assailants and arsonists arrested, with financial resources to bail them out of jail.

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 06:05:33 pm »
Probably.  There have been so many hoaxes claiming "Bully Trumpers" that it's a reasonable conclusion, until proven otherwise.

Also it's extremely easy to stage when you think about it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 10:45:19 pm »
Traveling Route 9 through the Dalton area is a beautiful ride. Especially at this time of year.

Actually, that "hay-bale billboard" looked nicely-done, if you discount the message it was promoting.

But considering where it was located, a "Trump/Pence" hay-sign would have disappeared even faster...!

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2020, 01:57:48 am »
Traveling Route 9 through the Dalton area is a beautiful ride. Especially at this time of year.

Actually, that "hay-bale billboard" looked nicely-done, if you discount the message it was promoting.

But considering where it was located, a "Trump/Pence" hay-sign would have disappeared even faster...!

Dalton, I don't know that one, but I know route 9 well from living in boston.