Author Topic: Harris Scores At Least One Perfect Ten..By Ned Ryun  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris Scores At Least One Perfect Ten..By Ned Ryun
« on: October 09, 2020, 04:43:16 pm »
Harris Scores At Least One Perfect Ten
After getting dusted on virtually every other point, Harpy Harris walked away as the clear-cut winner in the category of “unlikeable.” She scored a perfect ten.
By Ned Ryun
October 8, 2020

Let’s be honest: On Wednesday night, the calm, Christian, Vice President Mike Pence curb stomped—with a smile—the harpy sitting across from him. As the kids say, never send a vacuous, identity politics-obsessed woman with a nails-on-chalkboard voice into a gunfight with a fly swatter. Actually, I’m not sure the kids say that. But whatever: Kamala Harris found out, in front of tens of millions of viewers, that Mike Pence is a smiling assassin of a debater.

With a style that is elegant but with an edge, Pence eviscerated Harris so many times it was like watching a master with a razor edged scalpel cleanly shiving her so many times she was a dead woman walking after ten minutes. While a terrible debater, even she had to have known that by the time Pence hit her on the packing of the Supreme Court that it was finished. She was just hoping to have a shred of dignity left when the final bell rang. Heck, she was probably praying to whoever in whatever faith she claims to have this week just to get off the stage as quickly as possible.

It was a masterful pivot by Pence regarding the Supreme Court and one that he prosecuted very well. Of course Harris didn’t answer the question. Not that she answered any questions in that debate. But what was she going to say about the Court? “You betcha, Mike, I’m all about destroying the Judicial branch of government and forever doing away with the separation of powers!”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/10/08/harris-scores-at-least-one-perfect-ten/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Harris Scores At Least One Perfect Ten..By Ned Ryun
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 04:46:15 pm »
Harris Scores At Least One Perfect Ten

Well stated.

After 20 or 30 years of split screen debates, it is strange that this bitch's strategy of snark and condescension would fly (pun intended).
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.