Author Topic: If Trump Loses, It's on Trump.. Ben Shapiro  (Read 445 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Trump Loses, It's on Trump.. Ben Shapiro
« on: October 07, 2020, 01:40:27 pm »
If Trump Loses, It's on Trump
Ben Shapiro

Posted: Oct 07, 2020 12:01 AM

Joe Biden is a terrible candidate.

He is 77 years old; he is incoherent; he has called a "lid" every other day of his campaign to avoid serious questioning. His running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, is so unpopular that she dropped out of the Democratic primaries before they even reached her home state. The Biden-Harris campaign is absolutely lackluster.

And according to national polling, Joe Biden is leading incumbent President Donald Trump by up to 16 points. In the RealClearPolitics polling average, Trump is trailing Biden in every single swing state. Were the election held today, by the RealClearPolitics statistics, Biden would win 375 electoral votes, picking up states including North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

How is this happening? How did a doddering fool, a career politician mostly famous for his incurable logorrhea, end up in the catbird seat one month before the 2020 election?

The answer is simple: Joe Biden understands the nature of this election. Donald Trump simply does not.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2020/10/07/if-trump-loses-its-on-trump-n2577581
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: If Trump Loses, It's on Trump.. Ben Shapiro
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 01:45:27 pm »
Took 9 paragraphs before Shapiro even mentioned the media as a factor in these election poll results. 

Watch for much more NT hand wringing the next month. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dancer

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 02:48:00 am »
Took 9 paragraphs before Shapiro even mentioned the media as a factor in these election poll results. 

Indeed.  Little Ben Shapiro just can't help himself.  He'll remain a NT to the bitter end.  That makes me wonder what Little Ben has been up to that he doesn't want exposed.  Have you noticed his appearances on Fox News lately?   The Murdoch kids are attempting to bring him up to the Big Time.  Snicker.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 05:17:18 am »
If Trump loses???
HE HAS ALREADY LOST, ALONG W/THE SENATE!!!

Edit by Mod1 - That's enough.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 01:24:51 pm by Mod1 »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 08:39:46 am »
If Trump loses???
HE HAS ALREADY LOST, ALONG W/THE SENATE!!!
His Worshipers simply can not /will not get their head out of the darkness!!!

Calling the Briefers here Trump Worshipers? 

Whatever Wiley....

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 02:21:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 11:35:00 am »
Absalom, I dare say, Trump has not lost this election.  I will say that Shapiro does make a compelling argument, and he might be right, but I think he is in left field.

The Dems have gone communist, and they are actively supporting the destruction of America.  If Biden is elected, it will be Sanders and AOC determining policy, and Biden rubber stamping it daily.  Even with Biden's denials of his support for the GND, etc, he signed on like almost every Democommie long ago.  If Biden is elected, the capitalist nation we have known withers and dies.

Biden's full slogan is:   

DESTROY, BUILD BACK BETTER

Offline Mod1

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 01:25:21 pm »
Stick to the topic. Any future personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 01:38:27 pm »
Stick to the topic. Any future personal attacks will not be tolerated.

:dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 01:41:59 pm »

This is useful, thanks Ben. Pay no attention to four years, 24/7, of insane bias and lies from the media.