Author Topic: FBI says it foiled plot to kidnap Michigan governor  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: FBI says it foiled plot to kidnap Michigan governor
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2020, 08:45:39 am »
IMO, no support for it other than my cynicism, some of the excesses by Cuomo (I need 40,000 ventilators immediately!), Whitmer, and others have been trolling Trump to overstep his Constitutional authority.
Yes, and those excesses contributed poster children for panic, which the media promptly displayed everywhere.
Frankly, that did more to the economy than the disease.

Had Trump interfered/intervened directly in their policies, just as with the rioting Communists in the Dem enclaves, the articles of Impeachment would have been trotted out within the hour.

Other decisions they made reinforced that fable by actually causing people to die, and not just of COVID.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 08:47:48 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2020, 11:52:42 am »
What was that movie when Bette Midler was kidnapped?  That would be what would happen if Whitless was kidnapped by "K-mart".
Ruthless people
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2020, 02:44:30 pm »
BLM Supporter Tied to Michigan Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot. Demands Grow for Her to Apologize to Trump

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/10/10/blm-supporter-tied-to-michigan-gov-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-demands-grow-for-her-to-apologize-to-trump-n1034330

Yet another one of the conspirators indicted in the plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has turned out to be an anarchist and this time is an identified Black Lives Matter, Inc.â„¢ supporter.

If you’re keeping book, that now means at least three of the six men indicted by the federal government for the frightening conspiracy to kidnap the governor from her vacation home are avowed anti-Donald Trump anarchists and at least one is a BLM protester. When half the conspirators rolled up by the feds are anarchists, this is what you might call a pattern.

I suspect the dude was involved because BLM stirs up @#$% against police, not because he agrees with BLM's racism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2020, 03:17:03 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2020, 05:17:57 pm »
BLM Supporter Tied to Michigan Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot. Demands Grow for Her to Apologize to Trump

I suspect the dude was involved because BLM stirs up @#$% against police, not because he agrees with BLM's racism.

@PeteS in CA

The old "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy.

It works for everybody because if the anarchists can take out the government,the big hurdle to seizing power is behind them because all they have left to fight then are the MUCH less powerful anarchist units,and this is what they are ALL thinking.

"Partners of Convenience".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2020, 06:06:40 am »
@PeteS in CA

The old "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy.

It works for everybody because if the anarchists can take out the government,the big hurdle to seizing power is behind them because all they have left to fight then are the MUCH less powerful anarchist units,and this is what they are ALL thinking.

"Partners of Convenience".
So is the strategy to wait until they have fought each other, and then come out of the weeds and stomp what's left over, or is it to just let God sort 'em all out?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2020, 12:26:53 pm »
John Cardillo @johncardillo
Notice how the Whitmer kidnapping story disappeared after we found out the perps were ANTIFA and BLM anarchists?
8:19 AM · Oct 13, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2020, 04:00:26 pm »
So is the strategy to wait until they have fought each other, and then come out of the weeds and stomp what's left over, or is it to just let God sort 'em all out?

@Smokin Joe

Let me ask you a serious question. Do the people behind this seem to be "live and let live,forgiving people"? They are seeking a totalitarian state,with THEM in charge.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2020, 06:42:27 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Let me ask you a serious question. Do the people behind this seem to be "live and let live,forgiving people"? They are seeking a totalitarian state,with THEM in charge.
Well, that part is pretty obvious. Anyone who walks around with a t-shirt on with a murderous bastard on it isn't likely to be the sort who can "peacefully coexist" with anyone.

Let God sort them out.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2020, 07:11:42 pm »
Ruthless people

That is a great movie... Bette Midler gets kidnapped but her husband doesn't want her back, lol. Not too far from the truth.