Author Topic: Opinion Joe Biden Wants to Be ‘President of All Americans’? Derek Hunter  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Wants to Be ‘President of All Americans’?
Derek Hunter

Posted: Oct 08, 2020 12:01 AM

It’s a meaningless platitude in a sea of meaningless platitudes. In fact, most of what Joe Biden says is a bunch of meaningless platitudes. But one sticks out, to me at least, more than the others – that he will be “president of all Americans.”

Maybe that sounds good to some people, but it means absolutely nothing to anyone who isn’t a committed leftist who’s spent the last four years waking up in a cold sweat screaming, “Donald Trump is NOT my President!” Of course, these are the same people who spent the years between 2001 and 2009 doing the same thing, only replacing Donald Trump with George W. Bush. These people only believe a president is “their president” when that president is from their party.

There are Members of Congress and the media who go to the point of absurdity to avoid saying the words “President Trump,” referring to him as either “the current occupant of the White House” or simply “45,” the number president he is. I recall no such screams or semantical gymnastics from anyone during the administrations of Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. Maybe they existed, but not from anyone of note.

So what does Joe Biden mean when he says it? It’s a ham-fisted way of saying he’ll unify the country that he thinks sounds good. In reality, it’s completely meaningless.

A “president of all Americans” wouldn’t seek to impose things on half the country, or any part of the country, they explicitly do not want. Yet, that is the entirety of the Democratic Party’s platform.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/10/08/joe-biden-wants-to-be-president-of-all-americans-n2577632
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation.

This seems to be the grand strategy the rats have settled on.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Incuding the 900k (and probably double that with service support industry) whose jobs will be eliminated by Him and AOC's little foray into green energy?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Incuding the 900k (and probably double that with service support industry) whose jobs will be eliminated by Him and AOC's little foray into green energy?

If the rats win they'll go on a vendetta ride against Trump constituencies that'll be unmatched. They will never allow another Trump to happen again.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe Biden Wants to Be ‘President of All Americans’?

I wonder if the primary reason Joe Biden "wants" to be president, is because JILL Biden wants him to be president...

Offline dancer

If the rats win they'll go on a vendetta ride against Trump constituencies that'll be unmatched. They will never allow another Trump to happen again.
It would be the Chinese Communist Revolution on steroids.  There will be no Trump type left alive, much less supporters.