Author Topic: Joe Biden Got Caught in a Big Lie That Threatens His Entire Campaign  (Read 483 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Got Caught in a Big Lie That Threatens His Entire Campaign

By all accounts, the first presidential debate of 2020 was a fiasco and a disaster.

Many observers were left wondering how Joe Biden got away with barely answering any questions.

But he did get caught telling one big lie that threatens his entire campaign.

Most Americans, including Fox News moderator Chris Wallace, have apparently forgotten that Joe Biden was forced to leave the presidential race in 1988 for – yup, lying.

First, he was caught plagiarizing.

https://deepstatejournal.com/2020/10/02/joe-biden-got-caught-in-a-big-lie-that-threatens-his-entire-campaign/

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joe Biden Got Caught in a Big Lie That Threatens His Entire Campaign
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 01:54:42 pm »
Joe Biden Got Caught in a Big Lie That Threatens His Entire Campaign

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 05:03:20 pm »
Five single-sentence paragraphs, didn't get to any point. Did the clickbait site ever get around to revealing this Biden-Shattering Kaboom?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 12:31:16 am »
Five single-sentence paragraphs, didn't get to any point. Did the clickbait site ever get around to revealing this Biden-Shattering Kaboom?

Yes, eventually.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 06:11:30 pm »
Yes, eventually.

I take it your enthusiasm didn't require curbing. :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 06:14:41 pm »
I take it your enthusiasm didn't require curbing. :silly:

...and there was much rejoicing.  Yaay.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 08:46:03 pm »
No matter how big the tale, no matter how small, Biden is a consummate liar.  Even with his "Build Back Better' slogan.  Btw, is he required to pay any compensation to Boris Johnson?

Just..... wondering.  :seeya:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 09:46:33 am »
It we had an honest media, then Biden would be in deep sh*t.  But they are worse than he is.  Nothing they do embraces truth.

The American people may well vote for a man that is a pathological liar. Or, he is the Don and his idiot son is nothing more than a bagman, going around collecting the tribute.  That makes more sense.

Biden gets elected, we experience Venezuela II.