Author Topic: New To The Board  (Read 9927 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: New To The Board
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2020, 02:20:18 pm »
I thought Arizona Iced Tea was made in New Jersey, or some place back east... :shrug:

Brooklyn, "AriZona."  No such place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2020, 02:27:40 pm »
Hello Roamer,

I am not sure I fully understand what you mean....but I hope things are well with you.

With @roamer_1, you'll be conversant in Mountain Man in no time.  Fluency takes a bit longer.

Welcome!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 02:28:41 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2020, 02:59:37 pm »
   Our @roamer_1 is NOT to be confused with these Mountain Men:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2020, 06:53:06 pm »
With @roamer_1, you'll be conversant in Mountain Man in no time.  Fluency takes a bit longer.

Welcome!

Typically, most redneck dialects will do.  :beer:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2020, 07:03:16 pm »

Welcome!

@roamer_1  does speak in authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2020, 07:09:48 pm »
Hello Roamer,

I am not sure I fully understand what you mean....but I hope things are well with you.

I should probably explain, @HikerGuy83 ... I meant the 'hiking itch', like portrayed in the song I left.

I am more bushcraft and mountaineering (technical mountain, technical ice, technical rocks), but I get through-hiking, I do.

Like I said I am too old and gimped up to scratch that itch like I would otherwise.
 :beer:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2020, 07:14:52 pm »
@roamer_1  does speak in authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

Thank you for your support.  :beer: :seeya:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2020, 03:21:30 am »
I should probably explain, @HikerGuy83 ... I meant the 'hiking itch', like portrayed in the song I left.

I am more bushcraft and mountaineering (technical mountain, technical ice, technical rocks), but I get through-hiking, I do.

Like I said I am too old and gimped up to scratch that itch like I would otherwise.
 :beer:

Did you hike Sedona much ?

I lived there for part of High School.  I wasn't happy about being there (my mother moved us up there from Scottsdale), but I did like to hike there.  Now there are tons of developed trails.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2020, 03:33:33 am »
Did you hike Sedona much ?

I lived there for part of High School.  I wasn't happy about being there (my mother moved us up there from Scottsdale), but I did like to hike there.  Now there are tons of developed trails.

Nah... I am up in NW Montana in the Rockies... Up by Glacier Park. been all over the backwoods up in here (the Bitteroots, the Yaak, Koocanusa, the Bob Marshal,the Great Bear wilderness...) and over into the Idaho Panhandle, and down in the Tetons in Wyoming. 

Been down in the four corners... Moab, Animas Canyon...  but I quit having fun when I ran out of trees. Turned around and headed back north.

That desert country would kill me dead. Though I would love to see it someday. But I am made for deep in the Boreal forest.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2020, 05:54:41 am »
Nah... I am up in NW Montana in the Rockies... Up by Glacier Park. been all over the backwoods up in here (the Bitteroots, the Yaak, Koocanusa, the Bob Marshal,the Great Bear wilderness...) and over into the Idaho Panhandle, and down in the Tetons in Wyoming. 

Been down in the four corners... Moab, Animas Canyon...  but I quit having fun when I ran out of trees. Turned around and headed back north.

That desert country would kill me dead. Though I would love to see it someday. But I am made for deep in the Boreal forest.

The Sonoran and Mojave Deserts are an acquired taste.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2020, 09:22:01 am »

There is a spirit there... a majesty...  But I would not like the touristy stuff. I would need to get deep in the heart of it and sit on a rock for a month to drink it in. Similar I suppose, to what I  would do seeing an ocean for the first time... Or the big swamp. But all those places would literally kill me. I might could do OK in the coastal forest.. or even in a hardwood forest... Though I know I would have trouble. But 'forest' is the operative term. Fairly confident I could survive, even if it isn't pine woods. But the desert is another duck altogether. I am a total greenhorn there.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2020, 10:46:15 am »
Brooklyn, "AriZona."  No such place.

@Cyber Liberty is that why there are snowbirds there? J/k
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2020, 11:44:32 pm »
There is a spirit there... a majesty...  But I would not like the touristy stuff. I would need to get deep in the heart of it and sit on a rock for a month to drink it in. Similar I suppose, to what I  would do seeing an ocean for the first time... Or the big swamp. But all those places would literally kill me. I might could do OK in the coastal forest.. or even in a hardwood forest... Though I know I would have trouble. But 'forest' is the operative term. Fairly confident I could survive, even if it isn't pine woods. But the desert is another duck altogether. I am a total greenhorn there.

It's important to be happy where you are.  Sounds like you enjoy Montana.....

If you ever have time, check out Sedona, AZ.  It is a beautiful place to visit and hike.  But you can't go there on a holiday or weekend.  Half of Phoenix heads up there to cool off and enjoy the mountains.

Thanks for the information. 

We need more hiking !!!!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2020, 11:45:43 pm »

Especially in the summer. 

But, come winter !!!!!

Nothing like playing football in a T-shirt on Christmas day...and being a little warm.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2020, 12:16:22 am »
We need more hiking !!!!

You have no idea how right that is.  :beer:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2020, 12:20:21 am »
Especially in the summer. 

But, come winter !!!!!

Nothing like playing football in a T-shirt on Christmas day...and being a little warm.

Yeah... I wouldn't know. By Christmas time, heck, maybe by next week, it will be snowshoes and a polk.

So T-shirt weather... that'd be what, like 35, maybe 40 degrees?  :laugh:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2020, 12:33:08 am »
   At least it's interesting while were waiting around for Barr's FBI to arrest hellary.

I have lost all interest in getting CLINTONS.  They will soon be dead.  Other things to the care of.  That is very low priority.
Our country is being taken over by communists.  By RADICALS.  THE SQUAD.  Saving our republic is MORE important, than getting CLINTONS.   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2020, 01:28:29 am »
I have lost all interest in getting CLINTONS.  They will soon be dead.  Other things to the care of.  That is very low priority.
Our country is being taken over by communists.  By RADICALS.  THE SQUAD.  Saving our republic is MORE important, than getting CLINTONS.   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

You lost interest?  That's too bad, I haven't.  Every day the Clintons walk free is just another deeper cut to the rule of law. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2020, 01:35:43 am »
You lost interest?  That's too bad, I haven't.  Every day the Clintons walk free is just another deeper cut to the rule of law.

The Squa(add your own letter here) is part of the Clinton Foundation.
@LegalAmerican
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2020, 01:48:09 am »
I didn't know what a "snow bird" was until I moved to north east Mesa...

Many of them seem to be driving challenged...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2020, 01:50:56 am »

Ayup.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2020, 02:25:07 am »

No. They drive fine. You just need to learn know how to stay out of their way.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2020, 02:28:23 am »

3/4 th's of the country would be in jail. CLINTONS are in CIA,  since Arkansas.  Corrupt FBI. CORRUPT  DOJ. CORRUPT LA RAZA JUDGES/ATTORNEYS,  WHO WOUD SUPPORT AOC.  CORRUPT muslim judges/ attorneys. OMAR.

Then Clintons, have immunity for being POTUS , First Lady.  This would open up precedent to prosecute,  ALL PRIOR PRESIDENTS.  You don't see the issue?  ALL PRIOR PRESIDENTS WOULD BE VULNERABLE....DEPENDING ON WHO, IS IN POWER AT THE TIME. LEFT OR RIGHT.   The hoax the LEFT has perpetrated on POTUS TRUMP.....

I am being practical.  I would love, all kind of evil,  in jail. 

BESIDES,  THIS IS OUR LAST PRESIDENT. The communists will take over, after TRUMP. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2020, 02:30:06 am »
The Squa(add your own letter here) is part of the Clinton Foundation.
@LegalAmerican

I believe it.  Obama too. SOROS.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2020, 02:36:29 am »
No. They drive fine. You just need to learn know how to stay out of their way.

:silly:   True.  Most can't see well, slow reflexes, and some of you men still insist on driving the car.  Blind, slow, on medication.  I am getting like that too.  lol.

I was slowly backing out of my drive way, because right next to me, are 3 kids, who run around.  TOWN HOUSE. 5,4,2.
Then I have to watch my neighbors, who are snowbirds, so then then I check all around. No cars.  ZIP,  A TEENAGER DECIDES, ZIP,  TO MAKE IT PAST MY CAR, WHILE I AM HALF WAY OUT!  Small heart attack.