Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘210 Million’ People Have Died from Coronavirus  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 6 Oct 2020

Joe Biden again misstated the number of people who have died from coronavirus during a televised town hall meeting on Monday before he quickly corrected himself.

During the event with NBC News in Florida, Biden said, “Masks matter. These masks, they matter. It matters. It saves lives. It prevents the spread of the disease— 210 million— 210,000 people have died,” quickly correcting himself.

“You have, you know, about 1,000 people a day getting the coronavirus. Fifty thousand, I mean— so it’s a great concern,” he said.

In September, Biden claimed “200 million” Americans had died from the virus.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/06/joe-biden-210-million-people-have-died-from-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe Biden: ‘210 Million’ People Have Died from Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 07:23:48 pm »
Joe may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 12:52:49 pm »
Joe may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

@Wingnut

Thanks for the Groucho Marx quote!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 06:11:27 pm »
Between those 210 million and the 150 million who died from gun violence, I'm happy to say the entire population of the USA has been wiped out. China may now take control.

:thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 06:52:49 pm »
Between those 210 million and the 150 million who died from gun violence, I'm happy to say the entire population of the USA has been wiped out. China may now take control.

:thud:
:yowsa:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.