Author Topic: Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for Covid19  (Read 786 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for Covid19
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2020, 07:44:59 pm »

Yes it's much more logical to believe that there is a nefarious Democrat plot to infect all the Republicans with COVID.

Sorry for mispeaking....  You are obviously part of the left wing narrative and talking points.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2020, 07:51:15 pm »
Would a dem announce a positive test result?  Their whole campaign rests on the idea they are smarter in dealing with the pandemic.  Considering where the deaths have occured, you know good & well some of them have been exposed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2020, 09:34:31 pm »
catfish wrote:
"Sorry for mispeaking....  You are obviously part of the left wing narrative and talking points."

It ought to be obvious to everyone by now that "Redhead" is really a... "REtread"...

Offline RedHead

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2020, 09:46:41 pm »
Sorry for mispeaking....  You are obviously part of the left wing narrative and talking points.

So how do you explain it?  This should be good.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2020, 09:48:34 pm »

It ought to be obvious to everyone by now that "Redhead" is really a... "REtread"...

Amazing how the "obvious" turns out to be completely wrong.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2020, 11:48:23 pm »
I believe everything @RedHead has to say is enticing and soft and beautiful and...redhead-ish.
And nice and soft and delicious and something to dream about, with some wine, flowers, incense, and ...
Nevermind...
I, for one, respect her point of view.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2020, 12:06:53 am »
Nothing coincidental about it.  The Democrats tend tofollow CDC guidelines on masks, social distancing, and hygiene and the Republicans tend to ignore them.  This shouldn't be a mystery to anyone who watches the news.
Yeah you can tell what honest, hard working, upstanding citizens they are just by how well they handle themselves with all the rioting, looting, and acts of arson. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.