Author Topic: Jane Fonda says coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left' because it could help Biden defeat Trump  (Read 523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jane Fonda says coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left' because it could help Biden defeat Trump
'It has ripped the Band-Aid off who [Trump] is and what he stands for,' actress says of COVID-19

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Actress Jane Fonda called coronavirus "God's gift to the left" because it allowed Americans to see President Trump isn’t helping the working class.

The far-left star was busy urging Americans to vote for Democratic nominee Joe Biden and said the upcoming election is a crossroads for the nation.

“We are people who can help determine which way humanity goes. What a great gift, what a tremendous opportunity, we’re just so lucky, we just have to use it with every ounce of intelligence and courage and wherewithal we have,” Fonda said in a video published online.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jane-fonda-says-coronavirus-gods-gift-left-help-biden-defeat-trump

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Jane Fonda says coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left'..."

Not nearly as much as YOU are...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Some 'fanda' chick from the 1960s.
Got her fame entirely from her father, who died in the 1950s.
Dig up another corpse from who knows when, and tell me how they feel about shit and anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

So she's glad for all the deaths?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So she's glad for all the deaths?

That was what I immediately thought.   So the more deaths, the greater God's gift?

Are cop shootings yet another of God's gifts?   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide