Author Topic: Is Joe Biden Okay? Biden Starts the Day Off by Calling a Lid After He’s Seen on Video with a Runny N  (Read 997 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Joe Biden Okay? Biden Starts the Day Off by Calling a Lid After He’s Seen on Video with a Runny Nose (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published October 4, 2020 at 12:40pm

Is Joe Biden okay?

Joe Biden called a lid and shut down for the day shortly after 9 AM on Sunday.

30 days to go until the election and Biden is shutting it down and hiding in his basement.

Biden on Saturday was seen on video with a cold/flu-like symptoms and a runny nose.

Joe Biden appeared to have a cold during his virtual event with Amalgamated Transit Union.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/joe-biden-okay-biden-starts-day-off-calling-lid-seen-video-runny-nose-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Breaking news. CNN say's Trump infected Biden with Covid at the Debate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Trump murders Biden.  It's as if he pulled the trigger himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

The sniffles are symptomatic of covid19?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The sniffles are symptomatic of covid19?

If Joe can't sniff he might as well be dead.

Offline skeeter

You joke. But at this moment there're people at the DNC and media who are simulating this same scenario - Joe gets the Vid, Harris carries on in his name - to see how it polls.

If it polls satisfactorily, well then ol' Lunchbox Joe's gonna hafta take one for the team.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You joke. But at this moment there're people at the DNC and media who are simulating this same scenario - Joe gets the Vid, Harris carries on in his name - to see how it polls.

If it polls satisfactorily, well then ol' Lunchbox Joe's gonna hafta take one for the team.

Slate is already on the job....

https://slate.com/technology/2020/10/biden-trump-debate-transmission.html
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Offline Wingnut

Is Slate an agent of Q?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is Slate an agent of Q?

Naw.  Slate is a creation of Michael Kinsley, and he was a lover of all kinds of pedophilia.  Certainly not Q.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Naw.  Slate is a creation of Michael Kinsley, and he was a lover of all kinds of pedophilia.  Certainly not Q.

Slate’s been around since 96. Has Q been around that long?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 10:59:35 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

When it was known about Hope Hicks having the virus, someone who was at the debate -(and Hicks had it then, and so may Trump have had it then) - said there was a hall and rooms off the hall and each candidate had a room, and Hope Hicks stayed in the hall to keep things together.  Everyone who came and went from those rooms, walked by her.  Trump was also there and he came late so did not take the virus test.  It is easily possible Biden could have gotten it there - IF HE HAS IT.

I hope people here do not do as some Democrats are doing with Trump.  Remember, Biden and his wife have family just as Trump and his wife have family.  Don't think politics, think life and death.

Offline mountaineer

If Biden or a family member gets the 'Rona, most conservatives will not celebrate or behave even 1/100,000 as boorishly as the Trump haters have. I'd bet $ on it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

If Biden or a family member gets the 'Rona, most conservatives will not celebrate or behave even 1/100,000 as boorishly as the Trump haters have. I'd bet $ on it.

True.   

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

Offline Hoodat

Not possible fir Biden to catch Covid..  Biden wears a mask.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If Joe can't sniff he might as well be dead.
In other news women and children in America breath a sigh of relief.