Author Topic: ‘He’s been fighting for us, I’m gonna fight for him’: Black Trump supporter shares heartfelt love ou  (Read 227 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘He’s been fighting for us, I’m gonna fight for him’: Black Trump supporter shares heartfelt love outside hospital
October 4, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

A black supporter of President Donald Trump said he traveled an hour-and-a-half to stand outside Walter Reed Medical Center with other supporters because he’s “gonna fight for him.”

In an interview with Breitbart News reporter Ali-Jae Nicolai, a man who identified himself as ‘Reggie’ explained why he came to the hospital where President Trump is currently recuperating from COVID-19.

“Well, I saw a few Trump supporters on television last night, and since I live an hour-and-a-half away, I thought it would be important for me to come out here and show my support for the president, and to show how much I love him and what he’s doing for our country,” the man responded.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/04/hes-been-fighting-for-us-im-gonna-fight-for-him-black-trump-supporter-shares-heartfelt-love-outside-hospital-980486
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34