Author Topic: Biden: 'We shouldn't have' second debate if Trump still has COVID-19  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: 'We shouldn't have' second debate if Trump still has COVID-19
By Tal Axelrod - 10/06/20 08:28 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday he and President Trump should not go ahead with next week's presidential debate if Trump still has COVID-19.

Biden, who clashed with Trump at a chaotic first debate last week, told reporters at an airport in Hagerstown, Md., that the pair's second scheduled faceoff should follow protocols from health officials.

The former vice president said he will ultimately be guided by the Cleveland Clinic, which is overseeing health conditions for all presidential and vice presidential debates this year.

“I think if he still has COVID, we shouldn’t have a debate,” Biden said of Trump, who was diagnosed with the disease last Thursday.

“I think we were gonna have to follow very strict guidelines. Too many people have been infected. It’s a very serious problem, so I will be guided by the guidelines of the Cleveland Clinic and what the docs say is the right thing to do,” he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/519914-biden-we-shouldnt-have-a-debate-if-trump-still-has-covid-19
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: Biden: 'We shouldn't have' second debate if Trump still has COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 03:27:06 am »
   Keep believing your internal polling azzhole.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.