Author Topic: Trump campaign blasts Biden for running negative ads while president is hospitalized  (Read 239 times)

rangerrebew

Trump campaign blasts Biden for running negative ads while president is hospitalized

The Democrat's campaign pledged to take down negative ads after Trump contracted coronavirus

By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

Joe Biden reacts to Trump's positive COVID-19 diagnosis

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden weighs in on President Trump's COVID-19 diagnosis and the importance of following the science when dealing with the virus.

EXCLUSIVE: President Trump's campaign blasted Joe Biden for continuing to air negative ads while the president is fighting COVID-19 at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland.

Biden's campaign pledged Friday to take down all negative ads against Trump as the president battled the coronavirus, but TV spots criticizing the president were still running Saturday as the president was hospitalized.

“Despite pledging to stop his negative advertising, nearly 100 negative Biden ads slandering the president and lying about his record have aired today while the president is at Walter Reed," Andrew Clark, Trump 2020 Campaign rapid response director, told Fox News on Saturday. "Meanwhile, Joe Biden has continued to attack the president in his speeches."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-blasts-biden-for-running-negative-ads-while-president-is-hospitalized

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, I ask supporters of Biden....Tell me why you are for Biden, only without mentioning Trump....

>crickets<

It's all they have. Biden's proposed policies are either insane or border close enough to be over the line with a light breeze.

All they can do is lie about what Trump has or has not done and then attack it. True strawman arguments.

(If he'd followed the "science" from the WHO and CDC, he'd have been consistently wrong.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 02:52:57 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

All's fair.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All's fair.
Then arrest Hunter and blow that out of the water, and implicate his dad, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis