Author Topic: Trump 'doing very well' and has no difficulty breathing, medical team says  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump 'doing very well' and has no difficulty breathing, medical team says
Trump was moved to Walter Reed on Friday

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump is “doing very well” and has no difficulty breathing, his medical team said Saturday -- the morning after he was transferred to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

White House physician Dr. Sean Conley and other members of the medical team briefed reporters on Trump’s condition. Conley said they were “extremely happy with the progress” Trump is making.

Dr. Sean Dooley said that cardiac, kidney and liver functions are all normal, he is not on oxygen and is not having any difficulty breathing or walking.

He noted that he is exceptionally good spirits and said: “I feel like I could walk out of here today.”

Trump announced Friday morning he had tested positive, and was moved to the medical center later Friday as a “precautionary measure” after suffering symptoms the White House described as “mild.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-physician-update-trumps-condition-covid-walter-reed

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

EX-GOVERNOR CHRIS CHRISTI HAS THE VIRUS.  REPORTED AT 11:09 AM, SATURDAY.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 04:12:50 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline PeteS in CA

Have the Dems, MSM, and Never-Trumpers decided yet whether their "official" line is that Trump is faking it or Trump is dying? I've seen both. I also realize that some Trump-Haters easily "believe" mutually exclusive narratives simultaneously, so :shrug: .

As I posted on another thread, Trump's HHS began in very early February working with Regeneron on the antibody treatment Trump received yesterday. Look at February 4th in the US timeline linked in my signature. The treatment entered Phase 2/3 testing on July 6th, with in-progress data announced on September 29th (should be a good CT lurking in that "convenient" announcement).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.