Author Topic: Chris Hayes Suggests Amy Coney Barrett Is Unqualified Over Rose Garden Ceremony, Gets a Big Reminder  (Read 279 times)

rangerrebew

Chris Hayes Suggests Amy Coney Barrett Is Unqualified Over Rose Garden Ceremony, Gets a Big Reminder

Posted at 10:00 am on October 3, 2020 by Bonchie

Well, that didn’t take long. After President Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, there were some media figures who held their tongue for at least a few hours. But the hot takes were bound to come and now they are flowing.

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes decided to get in on the act by suggesting that Amy Coney Barrett attending a Rose Garden ceremony is somehow proof that she lacks the judgement to be a Supreme Court judge.

Call me crazy, but it seems to me that to be a good judge, you need to have good judgment? Participating in a super spreader event that contravenes local DC law and CDC guidance doesn't strike me as good judgment.

— Chris Hayes (@chrislhayes) October 3, 2020

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10/03/chris-hayes-suggests-amy-coney-barret-is-unqualified-because-of-ceremony-misses-one-big-thing/