Author Topic: Nolte: Democrat Senate Candidate Cal Cunningham Caught in Sexting Scandal  (Read 133 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 3 Oct 2020

North Carolina Democrat U.S. Senate candidate Cal Cunningham, a married man with two children, has been caught sending lurid texts to Arlene Guzman Todd, a public relations strategist from California.

The Cunningham campaign has confirmed the sexual texts are authentic. The scandal was first reported by the National File.

What we have here is a sordid mix of John Edwards and Anthony Weiner.

“Would make my day to roll over and kiss you about now,” said one text message from the married Democrat.

In a text to him, Guzman wrote, “I have flexibility this month — done with school, training, big RFPs, etc. So the only thing I want on my to do list is you.”

“Sounds so hot and fun” was his reply.

“When can I see you? I want to kiss you,” she wrote in a separate text.

“And I kiss back. A lot,” he responded.

The date of the texts have not been substantiated, but one of his texts reads, “Nervous about the next 100 days,” which is probably about the upcoming election, which would mean the texts are recent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/03/democrat-senate-candidate-cal-cunningham-caught-sexting-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34