State Chapters > California

Firearm Microstamping Bill Signed By Gov. Newsom

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on October 04, 2020, 03:36:11 pm ---Someone please explain to me how this will prevent these guns from going rogue,and gunning down innocent people at random?

More importantly,will the unfortunate people that buy them have to have matching numbers tattooed on their foreheads so they can be identified as quickly as the guns that control their thoughts?

--- End quote ---

I suspect this move is intended to create new felons whose weapons don't microstamp cartridges, either through normal wear and tear of firing pins, or by Dremel tool.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 04, 2020, 04:32:36 pm ---I suspect this move is intended to create new felons whose weapons don't microstamp cartridges, either through normal wear and tear of firing pins, or by Dremel tool.

--- End quote ---

@Cyber Liberty

I hadn't even thought of that,but once I did,I immediately recognized it as a step towards legal confiscation of all guns that weren't micro-stampted.

Which is every firearm already in existence.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on October 04, 2020, 04:43:52 pm ---@Cyber Liberty

I hadn't even thought of that,but once I did,I immediately recognized it as a step towards legal confiscation of all guns that weren't micro-stampted.

Which is every firearm already in existence.

--- End quote ---

It's pointless if people can't be turned into felons, isn't it?  They can't control law-abiding people, so they must make criminals of everybody.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 04, 2020, 04:46:18 pm ---It's pointless if people can't be turned into felons, isn't it?  They can't control law-abiding people, so they must make criminals of everybody.

--- End quote ---

@Cyber Liberty

I think you missed a step. Even Dim voters don't like being categorized as criminals,so what they are doing is BYPASSING the people,and making the GUNS the criminals.

Citizens in possession of guns are just accomplices that can be forgiven if they willingly give up their criminal guns.

How reasonable is THAT?

catfish1957:
Californians will just have to go buy their weapon out of state.   Kind of sucks for the CA dealers though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version