Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump will be taken to Walter Reed Military Medical Center - Bloomberg  (Read 6933 times)

Offline dfwgator

I regret acting like a 15 yo when Kennedy was killed

Which one?

Offline dfwgator

@mrpotatohead

Thought the same thing, sir.   ...cept I'm not ashamed.   :smokin:

First people to look at are the crew that clean/service Air Force One.

All this phony sympathy from certain leftists...like Joe Biden and Rachel Maddow.  They wish him DEAD right now.

I admit it.   If it was Barack Obama, I'd be doing the Teaberry Shuffle in front of his house.

When Obama was President my thought was always the last thing I wanted was for Obama to die in office.   

Online Lando Lincoln

This may have been posted but here is a good look inside the President's suite at Walter Reed.

Inside Walter Reed: The 'Nation's Medical Center' where Trump will be treated for coronavirus in a secure 'Presidential Suite'
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
When Obama was President my thought was always the last thing I wanted was for Obama to die in office.

Exactly. It’s called respect.( Que to “Respect” by Aeretha Franklin.)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ronna McDaniel Retweeted
Elizabeth Harrington
@LizRNC

"So while you're recovering, Mr. President, don't worry. We'll take up the slack. Because you fought for us, and do not fear for a moment, because now we're going to fight for you."

Video:

https://twitter.com/LizRNC/status/1312214769189957632

10:15 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Mad Liberals
@mad_liberals

World’s most horrible person.

Jim Acosta
@Acosta

Trump did not stop for questions

6:17 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1312154785974378497

Online Lando Lincoln

Jim Acosta... **spit**
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

Had Trump stopped to talk to Li'l Jimmy Acosta, the complaint would be that Trump deliberately tried to infect him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan

Shocking & shameful. This now deleted tweet was the reaction to President Trump testing positive for Covid-19 from @ZaraRahim - former Obama White House staffer and Hillary Clinton’s former 2016 National Spokeswoman.

9:49 AM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1312026979093315586

Online Lando Lincoln

There are reports that Senator Ron Johnson has tested positive. 
John Steinbeck

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Why is it assumed the president got the virus while campaigning or doing something irresponsible? He could have gotten it while doing his job at the White House and despite the very tight protections in place there. The media narrative is based on no facts whatsoever.

9:00 AM · Oct 3, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1312377066860548097

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Exactly. It’s called respect.( Que to “Respect” by Aeretha Franklin.)
My not wanting O'Bastard to die in office has nothing to do with respect.  I didn't want him to be any sort of "martyr" to the Communist cause.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Mark R. Levin @marklevinshow
Why is it assumed the president got the virus while campaigning or doing something irresponsible? He could have gotten it while doing his job at the White House and despite the very tight protections in place there. The media narrative is based on no facts whatsoever.
T @Rifleman4WVU
Many leaders in the administration of President Trump are quarantined by what appears to almost be targeted strike of Covid-19.
9:25 AM · Oct 3, 2020·

C3 @C_3C_3
I would have called you a conspiracy theory nut if you said something like the Democrats would plot to infect the GOP with the Coronavirus to stop the confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett then... The Brett Kavanaugh hearing happened.
9:31 AM · Oct 3, 2020·

It could be that someone in the White House is a closet leftist or has a significant other/spouse who is, and that person was deliberately infected, knowing how close he or she could get to the president. (Not that I'd say someone like George Conway would be that devious). Geez, I hate turning into a conspiracy nut, but these are crazy times and anything is possible!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 01:41:05 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1312377066860548097

All of it is wild speculation fueled by a deep seated hatred of our president, Mark.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
T @Rifleman4WVU
Many leaders in the administration of President Trump are quarantined by what appears to almost be targeted strike of Covid-19.
9:25 AM · Oct 3, 2020·

C3 @C_3C_3
I would have called you a conspiracy theory nut if you said something like the Democrats would plot to infect the GOP with the Coronavirus to stop the confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett then... The Brett Kavanaugh hearing happened.
9:31 AM · Oct 3, 2020·

It could be that someone in the White House is a closet leftist or has a significant other/spouse who is, and that person was deliberately infected, knowing how close he or she could get to the president. (Not that I'd say someone like George Conway would be that devious). Geez, I hate turning into a conspiracy nut, but these are crazy times and anything is possible!

Kelly Anne Conway has Covid along with Mike Lee, Ron Johnson and Bill Stepien...so far  :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RedHead

Wasn't Ronna McDaniel just diagnosed with COVID as well?

Kelly Anne Conway has Covid along with Mike Lee, Ron Johnson and Bill Stepien...so far  :shrug:

Fake News pushing #RoseGardenMassacre when there is no evidence it’s true. How about our President, First Lady, Senior Advisers and Campaign staff were targeted with Covid-19 infected swabs? No, China, Libs would never do that three weeks before the election.— The TRUMP PAGE 🇺🇸 (@MichaelDeLauzon) October 3, 2020

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 02:50:39 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

I think someone got to Hope Hicks and turned her.  Someone needs to check her bank account.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

The TRUMP PAGE Flag of United States
@MichaelDeLauzon

Twelve and it’s barely 24 hours. A targeted attack using poisonous test swabs?

Hicks
Trump
Melania
Ronna
Sen Mike Lee
Sen Thom Tillis
Rev John Jenkins
3 WH Reporters
1 WH Staffer
Kellyanne

Three weeks before the election.

2:39 AM · Oct 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MichaelDeLauzon/status/1312280997925285889

Add Bill Stepien, Campaign Manager, to the list. and Sen. Ron Johnson.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 03:40:25 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I regret acting like a 15 yo when Kennedy was killed
I don't. I was a second grader (If you are talking about Jack). Bobby, not so much. Teddy is another story.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gosh....I don't believe in coincidences  888mouth
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 03:37:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

I was just told from a friend that Chris Christie tested positive.  I can't find anything though...?
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

I was just told from a friend that Chris Christie tested positive.  I can't find anything though...?

I can't find anything so I shouldn't have posted that.  For now, it is unconfirmed.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

Gosh....I don't believe is coincidences  888mouth

Sorta like how Putin’s enemies all end up sick.  :pondering:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay, I gotta ask. Have any Democrats tested positive?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis