Author Topic: Evil: Here Were CNN’s WORST Moments Immediately After Trump’s COVID Diagnosis  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Evil: Here Were CNN’s WORST Moments Immediately After Trump’s COVID Diagnosis
Curtis Houck
October 2nd, 2020 6:23 AM

Throughout Friday’s early hours, CNNers repeatedly expressed best wishes to President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump after having tested positive for the coronavirus. But behind those best wishes, CNN not only levied their usual, poisonous rhetoric, but plenty of subliminal levels of apocalyptic brainstorming, gloating, and calls for a return to global lockdowns.

Perhaps worst of all, it led off CNN analyst and former Obama flack Sam Vinograd claiming the President’s diagnosis could “be the most dangerous moment that the U.S. government has ever faced.” No word on why the Civil War, Cuban Missile Crisis, four presidential assassinations, September 11, 2001, or two World Wars tested America and her government less.

This author kept up through the night and combed the first 90 minutes of CNN Tonight after the President’s tweet to come up with the most ghoulish moments. Below is both a video providing but a sampling of the hot takes and then a Notable Quotables-style blog.

more
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2020/10/02/evil-here-were-cnns-worst-moments-immediately-after-trumps-covid
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Bernstein:  This is DEFCON 1

BWAAAHAAAHAHAAAAA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Bernstein:  This is DEFCON 1

BWAAAHAAAHAHAAAAA

"Worse the Watergate"

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What I find fascinating are my friends who HATE President Trump started lighting up my cell phone with texts beginning at 1AM in their rush to let me know.  Everyone of them with emojis. 

...didn't ebb until 6:30 am.    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline cato potatoe

They make it sound like he was bitten by a zombie. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

What I find fascinating are my friends who HATE President Trump started lighting up my cell phone with texts beginning at 1AM in their rush to let me know.  Everyone of them with emojis. 

OMG ... you, too @DCPatriot  The worst one was from someone who lives outside Portland ..... and who is now blocked.  The rest were sent replies .... I did bake two batches of chocolate cookies as the "conversations" continued.  :laugh:

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 02:46:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Sending gloating emails and texts about the demise of someone with COVID in the middle of the night?  Sad consumption of pathological hate.   I also have a theory about those who over use emoji's to enhance their message...  Cheap filler for missing IQ points.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

October 2, 2020
With Trump's COVID diagnosis, leftists are showing their inner ugliness
By Andrea Widburg

At 1:00 A.M. on Friday, President Trump notified the world that he and Melania have tested positive for the Wuhan virus.  All decent people should hope he recovers quickly because he is a fellow human being and because he is the president of the United States of America.  The left, however, has a massive cohort of indecent people.  Within minutes of Trump's announcement, leftists, many of whom are clearly Biden-supporters, went on the ugliest Twitter rampage I've ever seen.  ...
I'm pretty much avoiding Tw*tter today. Don't need to raise my blood pressure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org