Author Topic: BREAKING: New York Times, Rolling Stone, ABC, and CBS all DENIED motions to dismiss lawsuit brought  (Read 550 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

BREAKING: New York Times, Rolling Stone, ABC, and CBS all DENIED motions to dismiss lawsuit brought by Covington teen Nick Sandmann

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-new-york-times-rolling-stone-abc-and-cbs-all-denied-motions-to-dismiss-lawsuit-brought-by-covington-teen-nick-sandmann

Motions to dismiss defamation lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic teen Nick Sandmann against multiple left-wing news outlets were denied.

The New York Times, Rolling Stone, ABC News, and CBS News' motions to dismiss the lawsuit brought forward by the defamed teenager were rejected Thursday.

I wonder if a couple of the outlets will see the wisdom in settling.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Good news..Nick is gonna be a rich kid..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Motions to dismiss defamation lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic teen Nick Sandmann against multiple left-wing news outlets were denied.

The New York Times, Rolling Stone, ABC News, and CBS News' motions to dismiss the lawsuit brought forward by the defamed teenager were rejected Thursday.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-new-york-times-rolling-stone-abc-and-cbs-all-denied-motions-to-dismiss-lawsuit-brought-by-covington-teen-nick-sandmann?fbclid=IwAR3H6d4UGI2_SwiOhlXBNSGlV9IJh_UpMXt963VF8uuXrEZPVVKGsCz2c5A
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

They need to be beaten so badly that they think twice. The reporters need to be sued and so do all the Hollywood libtards individually. I really want to see live streaming public apologies as well.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Hoodat

They need to be beaten so badly that they think twice.

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joining the party are the Proud Boys, they are also suing Biden, CNN and all the reporters that call them White Supremacists.

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1311783487087751169

rangerrebew

Court: Nicholas Sandmann lawsuits against NY Times, ABC, CBS, and Rolling Stone can go forward

Posted by William A. Jacobson      Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 8:30pm

“the Complaint alleges that Sandmann was libeled by the defendant when it published a news article stating that Sandmann, while at the Lincoln Memorial, ‘blocked’ NativeAmerican activist Nathan Phillips and “prevented Phillips’ retreat … [T]he Court has ruled in companion cases that it is libelous.”

Nicholas Sandmann filed suit against numerous media entities after the false and misleading portrayals of him and his interaction with a Native American activist who banged a drum inches from Sandmann’s face.

Sandmann settled with CNN and WaPo for undisclosed amounts, his suit against NBC survived a motion to dismiss, and there is a pending motion to dismiss in his suit against Gannett.

In an important series of rulings, the federal judge handling the cases just entered orders denying motions to dismiss his cases against the NY Times, ABC, CBS, and Rolling Stone. So those cases will move forward.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/10/court-nicholas-sandmann-lawsuits-against-ny-times-abc-cbs-and-rolling-stone-can-go-forward/

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

Can't wait to see this covered on the MSM.
I can’t either. I have better things to do with the rest of my life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seeing the likes of NYT, RS, ABC, CBS, MSNBC filing bankruptcy because of a suit like this, would almost be a dying wish for me.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.