Author Topic: Bernard Kerik: Nobody Talks About Kamala Harris Getting People To Donate To Fund Bailing Rioters Inv  (Read 124 times)

rangerrebew

Bernard Kerik: Nobody Talks About Kamala Harris Getting People To Donate To Fund Bailing Rioters Involved in Arson and Murder
‘I know how to do it, I know it can get done’
Sep 26, 2020 12:00 PM
By Grabien Staff

RUSH EXCERPT:

KERIK: “In Minneapolis. Nobody is talking about Joe Biden having 13 or 14 of his staff members bailing people out of jail for attacking cops. I want to touch on Charles Barkley for one second. He was attacked because he told the truth. Charles Barkley, I can take his argument one step further. You know who doesn’t want us to defund the police? The real leadership in the black communities. You know why? Because they know if they lose the police, their violence, their murder rate, their shootings, their violent crime goes sky high. We saw it in New York City. We dropped the murder rate by 80% in the black community. We dropped violent crime by 65% under Giuliani. I know how to do it. I know it can get done. The problem is you have the democratic leaders today in these cities. And in the states that just will not do the job they are supposed to do.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-bernard-kerik-nobody-talks-about-kamala-harris-getting-peopl

Offline dfwgator