Author Topic: Disney Plans 28,000 Layoffs In U.S. Parks Biz Hard Hit By COVID  (Read 234 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Disney Plans 28,000 Layoffs In U.S. Parks Biz Hard Hit By COVID
« on: September 29, 2020, 10:26:37 pm »
Walt Disney’s parks chief Josh D’Amaro said Tuesday the company will be laying off 28,000 staff at its theme parks, the segment of the company hardest hit by the pandemic. The cuts will come at the executive, salaried and hourly level although the bulk of the hit — or 67% the company said — will fall on part-time workers.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/disney-plans-layoffs-parks-biz-hard-hit-by-covid-19-1234588025/

Pretty awesome timing for this announcement, no? I mean I'm not surprised considering that Noisome Newsome has refused to issue guidelines for amusement parks to reopen and Fauci  et al are working over time to spread fear and uncertainty. I bet that the other amusement parks will be following suit if they haven't already. I bet this will be a bomb lobbed to Biden for him to light tonight.

The reason I did not post this in California is because it affects Florida also, if I was wrong please move it. I post just articles just a bit more than never so I probably screwed up.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 10:32:09 pm by GtHawk »