Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Has Been Given Tonight’s Debate Questions in Advance  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Has Been Given Tonight’s Debate Questions in Advance

Yet another advantage sought in fear of Biden performing poorly?

Published 1 min ago

on 29 September, 2020

Paul Joseph Watson

Presidential candidate Joe Biden has been given tonight’s debate questions in advance, according to radio host Todd Starnes.

“Word on the street is that @JoeBiden got tonight’s debate questions in advance” tweeted Starnes, citing radio station KXEL 1540.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
toddstarnes
@toddstarnes
Word on the street is that @JoeBiden got tonight's debate questions in advance - per @KXEL1540
10:29 AM · Sep 29, 2020

If true, this wouldn’t be the first instance of questions being provided to a Democratic candidate before a crucial debate.

In 2017, Democratic operative Donna Brazile admitted that she had exploited her role as a CNN commentator to feed debate questions to Hillary Clinton beforehand.

“In October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and [Democratic National Committee] Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” said Brazile.

more
https://summit.news/2020/09/29/report-joe-biden-has-been-given-tonights-debate-questions-in-advance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The term, 'Word on the street...' is not exactly convincing.
There is no comparison between Chris Wallace and that Brazile woman in terms of integrity.
College Professors will sometimes leave a fake exam out for the students to steal. But it is not the test.
If Biden's team did buy something thinking it is debate questions, there is no way to know if it is the real deal or just some scammer making quick money.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 06:20:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

There is no comparison between Chris Wallace and that Brazile woman in terms of integrity.
College Professor's will sometimes leave a fake exam out for the students to steal. But it is not the test.
If Biden's team did buy something thinking it is debate questions, there is no way to know if it is the real deal or just some scammer making quick money.

No 'word has it' isn't convincing. But past history and the rats' increasingly desperate behavior of late makes it credible.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nothing surprises me anymore on how low the Rats will go...I do know Wallace hates Trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Wouldn't it be funny if Biden has the wrong questions!

"We're in trouble. I just checked with the guys at the Jewish house and they said that every one of our answers was wrong.
 Every one? 
Those assholes must have stolen the wrong ****ing exam!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

'Joe Biden Has Been Given Tonight’s Debate Questions in Advance'

In the correct order?

Offline conservativevoter

'Word on the street' is not at all telling.  What IS telling, in my opinion, is that the Biden campaign is not going to get the breaks that they were wanting every 30 minutes.   :seeya:

I guess Joe will just have to wear a double set of Depends.    :patriot:

Online cato potatoe

This would not help Biden.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Dan Bongino's assessment is dead on too.  Trump kept his base intact, but not the case with Biden.  He sounded like he flip flopped on Green New Deal, he denied it when Trump said he signed on to the Sanders Manifesto, and denied the existence of Antifa, and when asked to name one police organization supporting him, he was caught flat footed.

I did not see that last bit, because I got tired of it 50 minutes in I took the dog for a walk.

TRUMP'S strategy was indeed successful because Biden lost Sander supporters tonight.  In fact, I can see them going nuts right now.  I know enough of them, I will hear it tomorrow.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Report: Joe Biden Has Been Given Tonight’s Debate Questions in Advance
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2020, 05:34:35 am »

@240B

Yeah,that's one way of putting it.

[/quote]
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Report: Joe Biden Has Been Given Tonight’s Debate Questions in Advance
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2020, 06:53:16 am »
Fox had Donna Brazile on during the pre debate show... Why?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....