Author Topic: Joe Biden’s ’lid’ must be shifting his circadian rhythms to overcome ‘sundowning’  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 25, 2020
Joe Biden’s ’lid’ must be shifting his circadian rhythms to overcome ‘sundowning’
By Thomas Lifson

If you suspect that Joe Biden is suffering from dementia and that the very common symptoms known as “sundowning” are part of his illness, then his “mystifying” campaign schedule starts to make sense.

The schedule that “mystified” National Review a few days ago:

As of late, Biden’s team has regularly put a “lid” on his day by noon — or even earlier. And, when it does not, the events that Biden attends seem to have been designed to be either easily cancelable or easily replaceable.

The lid has been placed on his schedule earlier in recent days, and yesterday attracted mockery by President Trump.

President Trump mocked Joe Biden on Thursday after the Democratic presidential nominee's campaign called a "lid" on activities for the day early in the morning, saying Biden would be preparing for Tuesday night's debate.

Trump, whose campaign has ripped Biden for not doing more press events while seeking to raise questions about the Democrat's age, stamina and mental acumen, called Biden "sleepy" and "low energy," insults he has repeatedly hurled,

"Sleepy Joe Biden just closed down his campaign for the day (Again)," Trump tweeted. "Wants to rest! He is a very LOW ENERGY INDIVIDUAL, and our Country cannot make it in these exciting, but complex and competitive times, with a Low Energy President !!!"

AARP lists the symptoms of sundowning:

mood swings
    anxiety
    sadness
    restlessness
    energy surges
    increased confusion
    hallucinations
    delusions

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/joe_bidens_lid_must_be_shifting_his_circadian_rhythms_to_overcome_sundowning_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

People with dementia reach a point where they don't function very well even in the morning. All day is a problem. The evening - "sundowning" - is even worse.

I suspect Joe has reached that point.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They have to cancel over this weekend sometime.
If he cancels on Monday or worse on Tuesday, that will be very bad publicity.
That really will look like he is either too scared or too sick to do it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rustynail

Joe is Br'er Tarrypin who outsmarts Br'er Rabbit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's starting to become glaring. The President is one of the most demanding jobs on the planet. Look how Presidents age while they are in office.

Joe can't seem to make it till noon. He is unable to execute the demands of his office, and a part-time President isn't going to make the bar.

We can't have someone as President who can't take the 6pm call, much less the 3am call.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They have to cancel over this weekend sometime.
If he cancels on Monday or worse on Tuesday, that will be very bad publicity.
That really will look like he is either too scared or too sick to do it.
I'm am truly surprised. More than surprised!
We made it through Saturday with no Biden debate cancellation.
Maybe tomorrow, Sunday?
They can't wait until Monday or Tuesday. That would be incredibly bad optics.
If they wait until Tuesday to cancel that would just scream, "Chicken! bawk bawk bawk"
Trump will laugh his head off whenever it happens.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
OK. Here we are late Sunday and still no Biden cancellation.
I am confused?

Man! If they do the cancellation on Monday or Tuesday that will look very bad.
Especially if they send his wife out to apologize for him.
Like the wife calling work for the husband saying he is sick today.

It's like talking smack before the big fight and then refusing to leave the locker room when the fight starts (schedule conflicts, you know).
Their last window was over this weekend and it slipped by I guess.
They are screwed. He is in too close of a window to back out now.
We shall see? I don't know what is going on?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm am truly surprised. More than surprised!
We made it through Saturday with no Biden debate cancellation.
Maybe tomorrow, Sunday?

@240B

Nope,and I am not surprised. The last thing they want is everybody on the Sunday talk shows discussing it.

They can't wait until Monday or Tuesday. That would be incredibly bad optics.
If they wait until Tuesday to cancel that would just scream, "Chicken! bawk bawk bawk"

The only thing I am sure of is there is some sort of crisis planned to take attention away from the debates,and maybe even get them cancelled.

Trump will laugh his head off whenever it happens.

How dare you! Trump is not the kind of guy who would do something like that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

The only thing I am sure of is there is some sort of crisis planned to take attention away from the debates,and maybe even get them cancelled.
Time for the left to stage a school shooting or something similar.  :nono:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Elderly people with significant cognitive decline see their declines become exacerbated in the evening. I have seen it and it’s pretty significant. There is a reason why they stop Biden’s campaign after nine in the morning

I have never ever in my life seen a campaign like this. The Biden campaign is collapsing and it’s only given life because the press has to breathe life into it. I think back on candidates like Dukakis, Bob Dole, John Kerry...  all who ran very weak campaigns.  But they and their vice presidential nominees were still out campaigning and taking questions. The Biden campaign doesn’t even have a get out the vote effort
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO wrote:
"The Biden campaign doesn’t even have a get out the vote effort..."

They don't need one any more.
The democrat-communists are guaranteed 40-45% of the vote (or more) without lifting a finger, regardless of who is on the ballot.

Some of "the rest" can be won through fraud.
But in a lot of places -- larger cities, the deep-blue states -- "fraud" isn't even needed.

Remember Mitt Romney's "47%" remark back in 2012, that was thought to be so damning to his campaign?
That's one time the guy was dead-on target.

The country has become so divided that the leftists/democrat-communists don't need to campaign -- their votes come in "on automatic".

This is why "landslides" (at least Republican ones such as Reagan won in 1984) are no longer possible.

Or (as I've said before), they won't again be possible until AFTER the second civil war is over and won...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Here we are again late on Monday and still not a peep from Biden's controllers.
I don't know. I still cannot believe it will actually happen.
Cannot imagine what the Democrats have in mind to get Biden out of this mess?
Whatever it is, it is going to have to be something in the last minute.
Hell, this is already the last minute even if they did it now.
I don't know? I'm still confused about the whole thing.

Offline rustynail

What if an 'emergency' comes up and Trump is 45 minutes late?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Elderly people with significant cognitive decline see their declines become exacerbated in the evening. I have seen it and it’s pretty significant. There is a reason why they stop Biden’s campaign after nine in the morning

I have never ever in my life seen a campaign like this. The Biden campaign is collapsing and it’s only given life because the press has to breathe life into it. I think back on candidates like Dukakis, Bob Dole, John Kerry...  all who ran very weak campaigns.  But they and their vice presidential nominees were still out campaigning and taking questions. The Biden campaign doesn’t even have a get out the vote effort

@LMAO

I don't think anyone in the entire history of political campaigns has seen,or even heard of a campaign for leadership of a prominent nation where one candidate does absolutely NOTHING to advance his campaign,and the entire media covers for him.

ANYBODY that thought there might be a chance the Dims didn't have the entire US media in the bag knows better now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!