Author Topic: Enough fentanyl to 'kill five million people' seized by Halton, Ontario police force in $4 MILLION b  (Read 333 times)

Offline mountaineer

Enough fentanyl to 'kill five million people' seized by Halton, Ontario police force in $4 MILLION bust
Elie M. Cantin-Nantel
The Post Millennial
September 28, 2020 2:09 PM
Halton Police seized the $4 million worth of drugs, which include cocaine and a record amount of fentanyl.

This comes after investigators of the Halton Regional Police Service dedicated themselves to pursuing two people who were suspected of trafficking drugs in Oakville.  ...

Halton Police say they seized 10 kilograms of fentanyl, one kilogram of cocaine, MDMA, and six kilograms of an unknown drug they have yet to identify.

Two firearms and two vehicles were also seized by police. The weapons were a semi-automatic shotgun and 40 calibre handgun with an extended magazine. ...
From China (like much of this stuff), I wonder?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's nothing!  Piker!  Why, just yesterday Biden tole me Trump personally killed 200 Million people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm amazed that at this point some nutjob group hasn't realized just how useful this stuff could be for a mass casualty terrorist attack.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Enough fentanyl to 'kill five million people'

Or how many George Floyds?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm amazed that at this point some nutjob group hasn't realized just how useful this stuff could be for a mass casualty terrorist attack.

It's all about the distro, Bro....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Re: Enough fentanyl to 'kill five million people'

Or how many George Floyds?
He had a remarkable constitution.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Wow!

At first, I thought this was a preview of "BAD BLOOD"...Season 3.   

It's set in Montreal and Hamilton, Ontario

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Superb cast and acting, btw....    :laugh:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 10:10:41 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald