Author Topic: Rush: Leftists Go Full Low Road on Judge Barrett  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Leftists Go Full Low Road on Judge Barrett
« on: September 28, 2020, 05:44:07 pm »

Leftists Go Full Low Road on Judge Barrett

Sep 28, 2020

Now, folks, we knew that they would go full low road on Amy Coney Barrett, and they are. There were some people… I talked to some people who thought, “You know, Rush, I think the Democrats may back off. I think the Democrats, they may not even show up at the hearings, Rush. I think they realize that there’s nothing they can do to stop it.

“And that the only thing that could possibly happen is, if they go full banshee that they’re gonna end up looking bad so close to the election. So, Rush, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Democrats just kind of don’t even show up or back off.” I said, “You gotta be kidding! You think they’re gonna give up a nationally televised opportunity, if they don’t even go after her, to savage Donald Trump for hours on end under the guise of confirmation hearings?”

There’s no way that they’re not gonna show up. It has always been the case that they were gonna go full low road on Amy Coney Barrett, and they are. Some professor at the University of Boston, Ibram Kendi, is now saying — ready for this? — Amy Coney Barrett is not qualified for the United States Supreme Court because she is “a white colonizer.”

And you know why she’s a white colonizer? ‘Cause she adopted two kids from Haiti. For those of you in Rio Linda who may not know, kids from Haiti are black. Now, they never said that about Madonna. They never said that about Sandra Bullock. They never said that about Steven Spielberg, Angelina Jolie, “Brad the Pitts,” Tom Cruise, Connie Britton, Charlize Theron, Michelle Pfeiffer, Mitt Romney’s family.

They all adopted black kids — and, in fact, I even labeled them the popular accessory of the day, because every socially conscious lib was doing it, and they were doing it to great praise and great acclaim. They were great because they cared. They were trying to help the downtrodden. But not Ms. Barrett.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34