Author Topic: Project Veritas uncovers ‘ballot harvesting fraud’ in Minnesota: Devine  (Read 813 times)

rangerrebew

Project Veritas uncovers ‘ballot harvesting fraud’ in Minnesota: Devine

By Miranda Devine

September 27, 2020 | 10:09pm | Updated
Project_Veritas_uncovers_ballot_harvesti-5f713481156d30063519647c_Sep_28_2020_1_50_21

A ballot-harvesting racket in Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Minneapolis district — where paid workers illegally gather absentee ballots from elderly Somali immigrants — appears to have been busted by undercover news organization Project Veritas.

One alleged ballot harvester, Liban Mohamed, the brother of Minneapolis city council member Jamal Osman, is shown in a bombshell Snapchat video rifling through piles of ballots strewn across his dashboard.

“Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman,” says Mohamed, aka KingLiban1, in the video. “I have 300 ballots in my car right now . . .

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Project Veritas uncovers ‘ballot harvesting fraud’ in Minnesota
NY Post, Sep 27, 2020, Miranda Devine

A ballot-harvesting racket in Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Minneapolis district — where paid workers illegally gather absentee ballots from elderly Somali immigrants — appears to have been busted by undercover news organization Project Veritas.

One alleged ballot harvester, Liban Mohamed, the brother of Minneapolis city council member Jamal Osman, is shown in a bombshell Snapchat video rifling through piles of ballots strewn across his dashboard.

“Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman,” says Mohamed, aka KingLiban1, in the video. “I have 300 ballots in my car right now . . .

“Numbers don’t lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentee ballots. . . . Look, all these are for Jamal Osman,” he says, displaying the white envelopes.

“Money is the king in this world . . . and a campaign is driven by money.”

The video, posted on July 1, was obtained by Project Veritas and included in a 17-minute video expose released Sunday night.

Under Minnesota law no individual can be the “designated agent” for more than three absentee voters.

More w/video: https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/

Offline Hoodat

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 12:37:16 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

FTA

“Our investigation into this ballot harvesting ring demonstrates clearly how these unscrupulous operators exploit the elderly and immigrant communities” said James O’Keefe, founder and CEO of Project Veritas.

The alleged involvement of Ilhan Omar, a controversial member of the Squad, and frequent Trump target, is claimed on camera by two people in Veritas’ investigation, including whistleblower Omar Jamal, a Minneapolis community leader and chair of the city’s Somali Watchdog Group.

He claims Mohamed is “one of” Ilhan Omar’s “many people.”

“It’s an open secret. She will do anything that she can do to get elected and she has hundreds of people on the streets doing that,” he told Veritas in an on-camera interview last Tuesday.

Offline Hoodat

Can we please start making arrests?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

ELECTION FRAUD: Project Veritas uncovers alleged ballot harvesting in Rep. Ilahn Omar’s district
SaraCarter.com, Sep 27, 2020, Sara Carter

President Donald Trump voiced has been voicing his concern about election fraud for months and it appears he was right. New undercover video by citizen journalist James O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas, reveals possible shocking ballot harvesting.

O’Keefe posted explosive video on Sunday night revealing what appears to be a concerted effort by supporters of Rep. Ilhan Omar to ballot harvest in Minnesota’s 5th district for candidates.

Of course, these were all Democratic candidates.

[...]

“Numbers do not lie…there here are all absentee ballots…my car is full,” the harvester added. In the same clip a woman claims the ballots were harvested from a large elderly apartment facility in the area.

More: https://saraacarter.com/election-fraud-project-veritas-uncovers-alleged-ballot-harvesting-in-rep-ilahn-omars-district/

Offline dfwgator

Offline Mod1

Threads merged.

Offline skeeter

Trump's DOJ might do something about this.

Offline mountaineer

...  O’Keefe tweeted out the breaking news saying Omar is “connected cash-for-ballots harvesting scheme EXPOSED.”

He quotes one ballot harvester in the undercover video saying “Money is the king in everything.” The ballot harvester boasts that he has helped harvest hundreds of 2020 ballots “IllEGALLY,” O’Keefe claims.

“Numbers do not lie…there here are all absentee ballots…my car is full,” the harvester added. In the same clip a woman claims the ballots were harvested from a large elderly apartment facility in the area.  ...
ELECTION FRAUD: Project Veritas uncovers alleged ballot harvesting in Rep. Ilahn Omar’s district, SaraACarter.com.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 28, 2020
Omar political machine linked to ballot-harvesting, stuffed ballot boxes, and cash-for-votes in Minnesota -Project Veritas
By Monica Showalter

Ever wondered why Rep. Ilhan Omar, whose far-left, anti-American politics ought to be enough to get her thrown out of office in a place like Minnesota, has such a safe congressional seat?

Project Veritas, led by James O'Keefe, has found the answer, and it's pretty repulsive. According to John Fund at National Review:

O’Keefe has uncovered what appears to be a massive ongoing voter-fraud scheme in Minneapolis. It is linked to the political machine of Ilhan Omar, the congresswoman from Minnesota’s fifth district (Minneapolis) and a close ally of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in the U.S. House.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/omar_political_machine_linked_to_ballotharvesting_stuffed_ballot_boxes_and_cashforvotes_in_minnesota_project_veritas.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Trump's DOJ might do something about this.

And monkeys might fly out of my butt.

Online LMAO

All she needs to do is yell “I’m a woman of color” and all  Will be forgiven
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls for investigation into Rep. Omar over ‘ballot harvesting’ claims
https://nypost.com/2020/09/28/trump-calls-for-omar-investigation-over-ballot-harvesting-claims/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Strangely the other 3 Spice Girls have remained quite.  Usually Squeaky Spice is going full bug-eye backing up the Jihader from MN.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

Can we please start making arrests?

Good luck with that!  :shrug:

The deep state won't do anything to stop something, or someone, that hurts the expansion of govt. control over us. If the attempted coup of Trump hasn't led to any meaningful arrests, I doubt vote fraud will attract any meaningful attention. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

September 28, 2020
Omar political machine linked to ballot-harvesting, stuffed ballot boxes, and cash-for-votes in Minnesota -Project Veritas
By Monica Showalter

Ever wondered why Rep. Ilhan Omar, whose far-left, anti-American politics ought to be enough to get her thrown out of office in a place like Minnesota, has such a safe congressional seat?

Project Veritas, led by James O'Keefe, has found the answer, and it's pretty repulsive. According to John Fund at National Review:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/omar_political_machine_linked_to_ballotharvesting_stuffed_ballot_boxes_and_cashforvotes_in_minnesota_project_veritas.html

Not just that, but also how many harvested ballots include votes for Biden?

Trump probably needs to win by more than 4 points to overcome all the vote fraud.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline mountaineer

"Cash for votes," a technique perfected by Joe Kennedy in the W.Va. primary election of 1960. Every drunk in southern W.Va. was handed a crisp new $20 bill, and promptly went out to 1) vote and 2) buy likker.

Offline rustynail

Barr will get Right on this.

Tomorrow.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This wench now has now racked up about 5 or 6 felonous events that should have gotten her some serious prison time.

Now anyone who thinks that she should be nabbed for this one after she skated on the previous 4?  Not with this feckless DOJ and AG.

In any case, during the debate Trump should at least reference this event after Wallace chides him for doubting the outcome of the election.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 04:07:42 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Make sure you post that on YouTube.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Biden's Texas Political Director Accused of Illegal Ballot Harvesting at Texas Supreme Court
https://nationalfile.com/bidens-texas-political-director-accused-of-illegal-ballot-harvesting-at-texas-supreme-court/
Patrick Howley
Sept. 28, 2020

The Joe Biden campaign’s Texas Political Director has been formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation, according to two separate affidavits filed Monday at the Texas Supreme Court.

Two private investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testify under oath that they have video evidence, documentation and witnesses to prove that Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas Jones and his cohorts are currently hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots and ordering operatives to fill the ballots out for people illegally, including for dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents in the 2020 presidential election.

The affidavits were filed as part of the class-action lawsuit against Harris County and the state of Texas, filed by citizens, called Steven Hotze, M.D. et al. Journalist Patrick Howley of NATIONAL FILE has exclusively obtained this testimony and much more evidence will be coming out in the case. Dallas Jones was named the Biden campaign’s Texas Political Director in early September. ...     
  click on link for more

Seems to be an epidemic.

Offline mountaineer

FLASHBACK: Congressional Candidate Laura Loomer Uncovered Minneapolis Ballot Harvesting Scheme in 2018
Loomer discovered the fraud years ago.
Published 6 hours ago
on Sep 28, 2020
By Shane Trejo
...  The report from O’Keefe echoes the work of investigative journalist turned Congressional candidate, Laura Loomer. Loomer used to work for Project Veritas before she would go on to become the most banned journalist in history, with Big Tech conspiring to remove her from their monopoly platforms.

City Pages covered Loomer’s investigative work in the most snarky way imaginable at the time, laughing off all concerns about ballot harvesting by Democrats in Minneapolis.

“Many people telling me they saw Somalis being bussed in to vote in Minneapolis,” Loomer wrote in a tweet that has since been wiped from the internet. “I’m investigating.”

The fake news media made light of her concerns.

“Minnesotans wait with bated breath for the outcome of Loomer’s investigation. It’s not often that an investigative journalist with her own T-shirt and coffee cup merch sets her sights on our fair state,” City Pages wrote sardonically.

But, as is usually the case, Loomer has been proven right and her detractors are left with egg on their faces. Other right-wing journalists were keyed into the story as well and are now pointing out how the fake news media hqw ignored the news due to their partisan political agenda. ...
BigLeaguePolitics

Offline mountaineer

I hope they haven't been defunded so much they have no resources with which to conduct this investigation.
Minneapolis Police  @MinneapolisPD
ALLEGATIONS OF VOTER FRAUD BEING EVALUATED.
 The MPD is aware of the allegations of vote harvesting. We are in the process of looking into the validity of those statements. No further information is available at this time on this.
6:27 PM · Sep 28, 2020