Author Topic: Biden camp claims Trump 'thinks his best case is made in urine' following call for pre-debate drug t  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden camp claims Trump 'thinks his best case is made in urine' following call for pre-debate drug tests
by Madison Dibble, Breaking News Reporter |
 | September 28, 2020 08:54 AM

A spokeswoman from Joe Biden's campaign said that the former vice president will win Tuesday's debate with President Trump with his responses, not with a urine sample.

Kate Bedingfield dismissed President Trump's demands that each candidate take a drug test prior to the debate on Tuesday. She claimed his drug test request was a distraction from larger issues, including the coronavirus pandemic.

"Vice President Biden intends to deliver his debate answers in words. If the president thinks his best case is made in urine he can have at it," she wrote in a statement on Sunday night. "We’d expect nothing less from Donald Trump, who pissed away the chance to protect the lives of 200K Americans when he didn't make a plan to stop COVID-19.”

Trump suggested on Sunday morning that Biden had performed poorly in the first debates of the Democratic primary because he was not properly medicated. He said that Biden performed well against Sen. Bernie Sanders only because he was being medicated.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-camp-claims-trump-thinks-his-best-case-is-made-in-urine-following-call-for-pre-debate-drug-tests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Chances are Biden will deliver a urine sample at some point during the debate whether its required or not.

Online LMAO

That is a strange request made by the president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

I think he said it just to how ridiculous a response the Biden camp would make. Now we know.  :pondering:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 07:44:14 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Joey, Joey, Joey .... the military lies, the tax lies, the pissing on American lives lies, your bitch's lies .... Oye vavoy!  You should not have taken off the gloves.  You should have gone with the "lost, lovable Joe" persona.

Too late now.

May God have mercy on your soul.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 04:21:44 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline dfwgator

Chances are Biden will deliver a urine sample at some point during the debate whether its required or not.

Offline RedHead

He's probably trying to troll Biden and it doesn't seem to be working.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

...or even voluntary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

He's probably trying to troll Biden and it doesn't seem to be working.
Remains to be seen. Today is another "lid" day for Invisible Joe.

Offline mountaineer

Offline RedHead

Remains to be seen. Today is another "lid" day for Invisible Joe.
I doubt that he was hoping for the result he got from Biden's campaign so I'm not seeing where the trolling works.  Trump made a demand, Biden told him where he could stick it, and so then now what?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I doubt that he was hoping for the result he got from Biden's campaign so I'm not seeing where the trolling works.  Trump made a demand, Biden told him where he could stick it, and so then now what?

Sounds like a win for your guy!  You should rejoice.  Sloe Joe bests Bad Orange Man again!

Beer at Castillo del Cyber!!  Huzzah! :beer:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 10:11:21 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's sad to see you remain clueless about the President, O.  If anything, your time away made you even more out of touch.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 10:37:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline RedHead

It's sad to see you remain clueless about the President, O.  If anything, your time away made you even more out of touch.

Then by all means enlighten me.