Author Topic: Dems Admit Portland Is a Problem They Can't Solve  (Read 255 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Admit Portland Is a Problem They Can't Solve
« on: September 27, 2020, 07:39:02 pm »
 Dems Admit Portland Is a Problem They Can’t Solve

Posted at 9:00 am on September 23, 2020 by Cam Edwards

Dems Admit Portland Is a Problem They Can't Solve

The nightly violence from the far Left in Portland, Oregon has become campaign fodder for Republicans from Donald Trump on down, and in a new piece at Politico Magazine, several Democrats are reluctantly admitting that they don’t have a good answer to the accusations that politicians like Mayor Ted Wheeler are soft in their response to the ongoing unrest.

Of course the Politico piece is sure to try to lay some of the blame for the disorder in Portland on the Right as well, noting that as agitators have continued with destructive acts of violence on a nightly basis, conservative groups have responded by coming to the city to counter the protests.

https://bearingarms.com/came/2020/09/23/dems-admit-portland-problem/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Dems Admit Portland Is a Problem They Can't Solve
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 01:37:04 pm »
My idea is to build a wall around it and make it a federal prison.

It needs plenty of room and the housing is already there, as are a lot of the inmates.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 02:22:35 pm »
It’s not that they can’t. They won’t because these are Democrat voters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 03:46:11 pm »
You can believe it that if it were right-wing mobs destroying, rioting, committing violence in Portland, the problem would have been solved from the beginning.
Mayor Ted Weasel and  Gov. Warped  simply can't accept that it's their side doing all the criminality.