Author Topic: Bette Midler to Biden: Kick Trump in the Nuts During First Debate ‘For the 200,000 People He Murdere  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ben Kew 27 Sep 2020

Far-left actress Bette Midler has urged Democratic nominee Joe Biden to kick President Donald Trump “in the nuts” during the first presidential debate, and Midler says Biden should pummel the president on behalf of the 200,000 people she says he “murdered.”

“I have to say this to#VicePresidentBiden, who is much more conservative than I “Sir, on Tuesday night you will be going toe to toe with a stupid, but wily street fighter,” Midler wrote on Twitter. “My advice is “KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!” And then do it again for the 200,000 people he murdered!”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/27/bette-midler-to-biden-kick-trump-in-the-nuts-during-first-debate-for-the-200000-people-he-murdered/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Midler has no fan base left. Even the trannies have grown tired of her.
Outrageous statements like this are the only way she has to get her name out and to try to stay relevant.
She may believe this? Probably not. But she got the publicity and that is all that's important.
Wash up Hollywood types always do this. It's like clockwork.
Since they have nothing left to lose, they no longer care who they may offend.
Like De Niro and countless others, when this behavior starts it is a sure sign they know their career is over.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 07:33:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

What a pathetic and sad person she must be.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
So much for Twitter's standards on tweets inciting violence.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

A lifetime of hard drugs will wipe out what brain cells some people possessed. In Midler's case, there wasn't a lot of gray matter to start with.

Offline skeeter

Anyone who saw her standup routine alone would conclude that.

Besides IMO she's got a voice that'll curdle milk.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

She has been unspoiled by her many years of failure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bette Midler cries out look at me, look at me I'm still relevant to no one there.

Offline verga

Looking forward to her upcoming television special co-staring Kathy Griffin "Pick Me, Pick Me"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't understand why this has-been woman's tweets are given airtime here.   :shrug: