Author Topic: Biden refuses to say whether he would support expanding Supreme Court  (Read 158 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden refuses to say whether he would support expanding Supreme Court
By Justine Coleman - 09/27/20 01:48 PM EDT

Democratic nominee Joe Biden refused on Sunday to answer a question about whether he’d back expanding the Supreme Court to have more justices.

A reporter asked the former vice president his thoughts on the plan supported by some Democrats to consider expanding the Supreme Court if Republicans move forward with confirming President Trump’s nominee as Election Day looms.

“I know you’re gonna be upset with my answer, but what I’m not gonna do is play the Trump game, which is a good game he plays – take your eye off the issue before us,” Biden responded.

“If I were to say yes or no to that, that becomes a big issue,” he added. “That’s the headline here.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/518496-biden-declines-to-answer-question-on-whether-hed-support-expanding-supreme
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden refuses to say whether he would support expanding Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 06:08:27 pm »
 :silly:

He probably doesn't know yet...he hasn't been briefed yet by his handlers.. :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 06:12:08 pm »
:silly:

He probably doesn't know yet...he hasn't been briefed yet by his handlers.. :whistle:

They are still polling to find which way the wind is blowing.  We should know in about 5 days.!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 08:28:18 pm »
Still trying to figure out that earpiece.

But Joe is against the death penalty. Did anyone know that? So he wouldn't put people like Tim McVeigh or Djokhar Tsarnaev to death. Good to know.

NYPost columnist asks:
Karol Markowicz  @karol
I had no idea Biden was against the death penalty. Who was the last presidential candidate to oppose it? Seems like kind of a big deal that would be covered at some point? Imagine we got to hear about stuff like this!
2:56 PM · Sep 28, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org