Author Topic: Jill Biden: Joe Biden is ready to face Donald Trump in first debate this week  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Jill Biden: Joe Biden is ready to face Donald Trump in first debate this week
By Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN 48 mins ago

Jill Biden, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, said her husband is "ready" to face Donald Trump in the first presidential debate this week and accused the President of trying to distract with smears during the tense campaign.

"He's ready. One of the things I'm excited for is when the American people see Joe Biden up there on that stage," Jill Biden told CNN's Jake Tapper in a one-on-one interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union." "They're going to see what a president looks like. You know, someone who is, like I'm saying, calm, steady, strong, resilient."

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jill-biden-joe-biden-is-ready-to-face-donald-trump-in-first-debate-this-week/ar-BB19tnJ5
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Biden will be able to credibly debate, if he's in as good a shape as he was in a few months ago during the rat primary debates. Plus he can be a nasty SOB.

Still, Trump will beat him provided the moderators stick to moderating. He'll probably come out on top even if they don't.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden is not an intelligent man; never was.  He is not a decent man; never was.  For decades he lied about the traffic accident in which his wife and infant daughter died.  He repeatedly said she had been hit by a drunk driver.  That was a lie.  Mrs. Biden turned in front of a truck driver who was not remotely intoxicated.  The accident was her fatal error.  And as most people should know, he has lied over and over again about all things Joe.  He was not at the top of his class in law school.  He was not a scholarship student.  He is a plagiarist several times over. Like the criminally amoral Ted Kennedy, Joe does not learn from his public mistakes.  His decades of corruption are a D.C. legend.

So much to attack this idiot on in the debates.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline kevindavis007

Biden will be able to credibly debate, if he's in as good a shape as he was in a few months ago during the rat primary debates. Plus he can be a nasty SOB.

Still, Trump will beat him provided the moderators stick to moderating. He'll probably come out on top even if they don't.

That is true..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I have a concern that Biden etal will attempt to embarrass Pres. Trump by asking him...for example, "Do you even know the name of the President of [fill-in-the-blank of an obscure country]??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have a concern that Biden etal will attempt to embarrass Pres. Trump by asking him...for example, "Do you even know the name of the President of [fill-in-the-blank of an obscure country]??
Not a chance of that happening. Trump could so easily turn that around on Bumbling Biden.
Biden doesn't have a clue about anything. Just ask him who the President of Great Britain is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

"They're going to see what a president looks like. You know, someone who is, like I'm saying, calm, steady, strong, resilient."

What do any of those qualities have to do with Joe Biden?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

For decades he lied about the traffic accident in which his wife and infant daughter died.  He repeatedly said she had been hit by a drunk driver.  That was a lie.  Mrs. Biden turned in front of a truck driver who was not remotely intoxicated.  The accident was her fatal error. 
There are stories that Mrs. Biden was under the influence, having been driven to drink by Joe's infidelity with Jill. Wow.

As for the adulterous Jill's interview with Jake Tapper:
Breaking911   @Breaking911
CNN's Tapper to Jill Biden: “Your husband has been known to make the occasional gaffe…”

Jill Biden: “You can’t even go there! After Donald Trump you cannot even say the word gaffe. Nope. Nope. Done. It's gone."

Tapper: "The gaffe issue is over?"

Jill Biden: "Over. So Over!"

2:12 PM · Sep 27, 2020
Video at link:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1310281247659380741

Okay, we won't call it a gaffe. We'll just say your husband has dementia and is incapable of holding two coherent thoughts in his head at the same time. Better?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill Biden should be brought up on charges for elder abuse. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.