Author Topic: Al Sharpton says he’s glad for Coney Barrett’s two black kids in an audience that was far too white  (Read 244 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Sharpton says he’s glad for Coney Barrett’s two black kids in an audience that was far too white
September 27, 2020 | Samantha Chang

MSNBC host Al Sharpton slammed federal judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination, saying the audience in the Rose Garden was too white.

“I was glad her two kids did come out,” Sharpton said (see video below). “Because I couldn’t find too many other people of color in that audience.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Scott Whitlock
@ScottJW
SLIME: The MSNBC hate against Barrett starts immediately. "I was glad her two kids did come out, I couldn't find too many other people of color in that audience."

Sharpton then took aim at Judge Barrett’s multi-ethnic family, which includes two black children she and her husband adopted from Haiti years ago. Sharpton slammed President Trump for saying Barrett’s family was beautiful.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/27/al-sharpton-says-hes-glad-for-coney-barretts-two-black-kids-in-an-audience-that-was-far-too-white-977453
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That old reprobate is so last century. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Al Sharpton says he’s glad for Coney Barrett’s two black kids in an audience that was far too white
September 27, 2020 | Samantha Chang

â€œI was glad her two kids did come out,” Sharpton said (see video below). “Because I couldn’t find too many other people of color in that audience.”

@mystery-ak

Whose fault is THAT,Rev?

It wouldn't be you and your co-conspirators who are 100 percent Protestant and black,who keep telling the people who go to the same churches are you and who listen to you that all other religions are evil?

Show me ONE black religious leader that isn't Protestant.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 05:00:57 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!