Author Topic: Left-wing Groups Plan Protests Across the Country to Oppose Amy Coney Barrett Nomination  (Read 536 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Penny Starr27 Sep 2020864
2:58

Left-wing groups, including MoveOn, Indivisible, NARAL Pro-Choice America, and the Sunrise Movement are launching protests at courthouses across the country to oppose the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Beginning at 2 p.m. on Sunday in Washington, D.C., a protest will take place at the Supreme Court.

The protest, dubbed SCOTUS Rapid Response Action Guide, offers a wide range of guidance for protesters and also provides links so visitors to the guide can donate to Planned Parenthood to “protect RBG’s Legacy.”

The guide says, in part:

In this moment of overlapping crises — a global pandemic, mass unemployment, systemic racism, and climate change — the stakes of nominating and confirming a new Supreme Court Justice could not be higher. Supreme Court justices are appointed for life and as the highest court in the US, their rulings shape all of our lives — everything from abortion to segregation, transgender rights to climate change, big money in politics to healthcare. It is unjust and unacceptable to try to rush through a nomination less than 40 days from the election.

With our futures on the line, we must rise up to demand that US Senators stand on the right side of history and let the people decide on the next Supreme Court Justice of this country. We must demand no nomination before inauguration.  It’s our future and we should get to choose our justice.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/27/left-wing-groups-plan-protests-across-the-country-to-oppose-amy-coney-barrett-nomination/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Protests are good...but not for the leftist's trying to sway the undecided.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How long before these "protests" suddenly turn into riots...?

"Hey, let's riot for Ruthie...!!"

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Since the Left has been trained by Democrat city leaders and Leftist Activist Judges that there are no consequences for rioting and looting, I cannot think of anything they wouldn't protest. In fact where I am there is a, "I Hate Mondays!!" so called protest tomorrow. All the gas stations, shoe stores, cell phone stores, and liquor stores, have already started boarding up.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Democrats Take Aim At Amy Coney Barrett
Kurt Schlichter
Posted: Sep 26, 2020 5:00 PM

Now that President Trump has picked Amy Coney Barrett for the SCOTUS seat, it’s time to get busy with our most important immediate task – rubbing liberals’ noses in how we are going to install a hardcore conservative on the court to crush their hideous pinko dreams. Soon we will switch into defending her from the hurricane of slander to come, but right now is a time when we need to reflect on the Fredocons’ calls for unity and reaching out and hugging and rejecting those sissy losers’ pathetic attempt to once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Amy Coney Barrett is the justice we deserve, and also the justice that the simps, Never Trumpers, and libs deserve – and they deserve her good and hard.

One thing the elite has never quite gotten a handle on with Trump is how he blends policy and showmanship – he’s the best political communicator since at least Ronald Reagan. Picking the Notorious ACB is not just a policy triumph – she’s going to be great down the line, on guns, religious freedom, and not killing kids – but her appointment is a powerful message to our alleged betters.  ...

Liberals realize that they must therefore destroy her, because she will not only block their extra-constitutional schemes but because she represents our slow yet steady progress in liberating our country and culture from the control of our failed elite. So, how will they come at her?

Look for procedural shenanigans to delay her vote until after the election.  ...   More at Townhall
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Saturday, September 26, 2020
How Democrats turned Ginsburg into a huge loss

On Friday afternoon, media outlets said President Donald John Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court -- to the surprise of no one. The president planned to have her fill this particular vacancy from Day One.

The Senate will confirm her within weeks if not days. They could do it on Monday.

Democrats would be wise to sit this one out and let Republicans confirm her by unanimous consent because she is a young suburban college-educated mom -- a member of the very group Democrats have pinned their hopes in in this election. The Queen of Soccer Moms now is up for a promotion. Only a fool would vote against her.

But Democrats are a foolish party. Instead of using the moment to show they will be bipartisan if trusted with power again, they are going all in on partisanship. They have played their hand on Ruth Ginsburg all wrong all along, so why should this time be any different? ...  Don Surber
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Amy Barrett raped me 35 years ago at some party for something, in some state, at some time of the 24hr day, ... I can't remember all the details because it was so traumatic.
 8888crybaby
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Left-wing Groups Plan Protests Across the Country to Oppose (insert nominee here) Nomination

Because, let's be honest, the left had this all planned before Ginsburg had even assumed room temperature.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024