Author Topic: Biden ‘Car Parade’ Jill Biden Participates in with Richmond, Virginia Mayor a Total Flop (VIDEO)  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden ‘Car Parade’ Jill Biden Participates in with Richmond, Virginia Mayor a Total Flop (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published September 25, 2020 at 3:05pm

Jill Biden on Thursday stumped for her feeble husband Joe in Richmond, Virginia.

Joe Biden called a lid first thing Thursday morning so his wife hit the campaign trail on his behalf.

Jill Biden participated in a Biden ‘car parade’ with Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney outside an early voting place in Virginia and it was a total flop.

A handful of cars drove by with Biden-Harris signs taped to the windows.

They were probably just bored volunteers or campaign staffers driving by with their pre-made signs.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/biden-car-parade-jill-biden-participates-richmond-virginia-mayor-total-flop-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Not enough Priuses and Teslas in Richmond?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Not enough Priuses and Teslas in Richmond?

Nope not one electric car.    Pete,  your state is poised to mandate the things.    Better get that Dodge Challenger Scat Pack while you still can.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If the Trump campaign tried something like this it would never be allowed by the city.
The entire city would be gridlocked with 10s of thousands of cars trying to get there.
It seems the only reason the city allowed Mrs. Biden to do this is because they knew it would be a nonevent with less than a dozen cars.
[snickering]
How emasculating is it for his wife to have to do the campaigning?
This would be like me sending my wife(mother) to my job interview.
He's a really great guy. Really he is! Very qualified. Really!
Interviewer: *wtf?*
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

They had a Trump parade today near me - at least 200 vehicles driving some 40 miles (from town to town, north to south).

Edit to stand corrected: here's a tweet from one of our local county GOP committees
Thank you Secretary Warner for leading the TRUMP TRAIN - over 500 vehicles spanning through FOUR counties in the Northern Panhandle !! Shout out to WETZEL county for hopping in!! Supporters en route waiving American flags in support of our President!!! Way to STAND UP FOR AMERICA OHIO VALLEY!! SHOUT OUT to our BUCKEYE friends for hopping on the train as well!!
Warner is W.Va. secretary of state.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 11:23:31 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Nope not one electric car.    Pete,  your state is poised to mandate the things.    Better get that Dodge Challenger Scat Pack while you still can.   

I think I saw a 1970 or 1971 Dodge Charger yesterday when I was heading to work. It had the gas filler cap on the right side of the car rather than the left, so whatever year that was. It was niiiiice!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Northam didn't show up in blackface driving a pimped-out 70's Continental with goldfish in his high-heels,gold "teef",a Afro wig,and bell-bottom pants?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!